PDA

View Full Version : Any chance we see...

bdfan09
09-14-2023, 02:47 PM
The throwback unis this weekend? I don't think we do, but I think the fanbase would go nuts if they were unveiled Saturday on SEC Nation.

Tripp McNeely
09-14-2023, 03:00 PM
My question is...do we make LSU wear purple this weekend?

ScooterDog
09-15-2023, 09:39 AM
My question is why did we wear white last week when we were not the visiting team. Our colors are maroon and white and that?s what I want to see.

Tater
09-15-2023, 09:54 AM
My question is why did we wear white last week when we were not the visiting team. Our colors are maroon and white and that?s what I want to see.

Because we had to get the wearing white at home monkey off of our back finally and that in this day and age... fashion matters to young kids. Wearing different uniforms each game is cool. Having the stands matched to you is cool. We're trying to build a little fan engagement and Selmon is pushing for one white-out at home a year. In a season with 8 home games, you'll be fine.

DownwardDawg
09-15-2023, 11:00 AM

Did you not see white last week? As in Maroon and White which you speak of?

Commercecomet24
09-15-2023, 11:03 AM
Because we had to get the wearing white at home monkey off of our back finally and that in this day and age... fashion matters to young kids. Wearing different uniforms each game is cool. Having the stands matched to you is cool. We're trying to build a little fan engagement and Selmon is pushing for one white-out at home a year. In a season with 8 home games, you'll be fine.

100%! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tater again.

Todd4State
09-15-2023, 01:28 PM

Wonder if we're going to do a black out game too?

Leroy Jenkins
09-15-2023, 02:59 PM

And when the uniform decision was made the forecast was for a 110 degree heat index.

Commercecomet24
09-15-2023, 03:07 PM
Wonder if we're going to do a black out game too?

I'm not a fan of the black but if the players like it, then go for it.

Leroy Jenkins
09-15-2023, 04:53 PM
This may be petty but... I wish we could get rid of the blue and red canopies in the junction. It would look way more organized (and jut plain better looking)if they were all school colors.

How much more can a maroon, or a white one, cost than a blue one?

#FirstWorldProblems

Tater
09-15-2023, 04:57 PM
I'm not a fan of the black but if the players like it, then go for it.

It sounds like we're doing camo / military against USM to replace the black-out. But we're on a 6 game win streak in them and the only time we lost in blacks was 2010 LSU / 2009 Bama. That includes a win vs. top 5 A&M at home.

Mjoelner34
09-16-2023, 09:46 AM
White helmets with script State, maroon jersey, white pants for today.

JoseBrown
09-16-2023, 10:35 AM
White helmets with script State, maroon jersey, white pants for today.

I thought we did great getting started getting rid of that copycat banner M on the helmet, now we need to stop with the white helmets.. Two things that remind me of the Croom years. They need to be flushed! I?m not gonna complain again. First time and last time this year saying anything about the subject.

We do look good in Maroon and White though, no matter the combo! I just don?t like being reminded of Croom coached games. I really like Arnett, so just win coach! And keep on learning! That call to slow the offense down was a mistake, At the same time, Arizona stopped throwing over the middle and became effective. 11 of his 13 INTs were over the middle last year, and all he threw to us. It took Will telling the coaches last week at the end if they wanna win, give him the ball. They did, and we won! I like that out of a QB and a coaching staff!! Now they ready ready to play LSU. Zavion needs to get the ball on the outside today! And Whittimore!

Let?s F?ing Goooo!!!