PDA

View Full Version : LSU perspective

Maverick91
09-12-2023, 02:39 PM
Now that we are moving on from a wonderful win that everyone is SUPER excited about and there is NO issues from that win to playing the most annoying fan base outside of Pissville U and Texas A$M. Let us talk lousyana State University.

First of all every one of you that is thinking this is going to be some blowout by them please stop. There is nothing in our recent history that leads to that being a remote fact.

2020 beat them like a yard dog in their house. 44-34.
2021 I think we outplayed them we just made some very poor plays that cost us points. 28-25.
2022 we were outplaying and beating them most of the game. We had a lead 16-10 going into the 4th quarter. We miffed on a punt (which I think kick/catch interference should have been called. But whatever now.) and they caught all the momentum and scored 21 unanswered. 31-16.

Point being we are a senior laden team, at our house, a lot to prove, angry, irritated, and we don?t play them scared.

If we would have blown the lid off off Arizona everyone on here would be talking about thrashing them. Let?s not let one game dictate the skill and resolve of a senior team with a coaching staff of 100 SEC years behind them.

I really don?t think that we lose, but if we do it will be in the final 5ish minutes of the game.

LC Dawg
09-12-2023, 03:57 PM
In the last 10 years we have beaten LSU 3 times and each time we beat the shit out of them:
2014 - Dak's coming out party (even though Danny boy tried to give it back to LSU at the end).
2017 - Fitz and Aeris ran it down their throats and the game wasn't even competitive
2020 - Set an SEC passing record with a not good quarterback in the first game after LSU's championship

So it looks like we can only win against LSU by beating the shit out of them and I don't think this MSU team is capable of beating the shit out of LSU.

On the other hand we won in 2014, won three years later in 2017, won three years later in 2020, so....................................

R2Dawg
09-12-2023, 06:49 PM
In the last 10 years we have beaten LSU 3 times and each time we beat the shit out of them:
2014 - Dak's coming out party (even though Danny boy tried to give it back to LSU at the end).
2017 - Fitz and Aeris ran it down their throats and the game wasn't even competitive
2020 - Set an SEC passing record with a not good quarterback in the first game after LSU's championship

So it looks like we can only win against LSU by beating the shit out of them and I don't think this MSU team is capable of beating the shit out of LSU.

On the other hand we won in 2014, won three years later in 2017, won three years later in 2020, so....................................

Interesting, could it be?

EdwardDrayton
09-13-2023, 05:39 PM
Interesting, could it be?

I don't care how. I'll take an every three year 'voodoo' win!!

Bothrops
09-13-2023, 07:14 PM
They've beaten us too many times because we laid down in the 4th quarter. I'm so sick of that shit. We need to break that routine. Is this team different, we'll see.

Maverick91
09-13-2023, 10:56 PM
They've beaten us too many times because we laid down in the 4th quarter. I'm so sick of that shit. We need to break that routine. Is this team different, we'll see.

I think they are, I think that’s the difference in Arnett and most of the coaches we have. Also senior laden teams naturally don’t lay down.

Tater
09-15-2023, 10:14 AM

Who had a team who gave up 34 to UAB and looked lethargic in the bus riding mess that was Ladd Peebles going out and thrashing LSU either.