PDA

View Full Version : Tenn. ugly unis

ScooterDog
09-12-2023, 01:23 PM
Did y?all happen to see Tenn?s ugly uniforms Saturday. Those were the ugliest I have seen in a long, long time.

RocketDawg
09-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Did y?all happen to see Tenn?s ugly uniforms Saturday. Those were the ugliest I have seen in a long, long time.

It's kinda hard to do much when your colors are orange and white (and gray).

schddog72
09-12-2023, 06:20 PM

Then you obviously weren't watching the MSU - Arizona game last saturday night (and I'm not talking about 'Zona either).

Really Clark?
09-12-2023, 06:31 PM
Then you obviously weren't watching the MSU - Arizona game last saturday night (and I'm not talking about 'Zona either).

Compared to Tenn's last weekend? No, just no.

lastmajordog
09-12-2023, 08:19 PM
del

MagicDawg
09-12-2023, 08:44 PM
I was there. They looked awful.

FWIW, I understand that Tennessee's official colors are orange (Tennessee Orange) and smokey grey (Smoky Mountain Gray). White is used as a secondary neutral color (along with several others).
Notes: https://brand.tennessee.edu/color/

Maroonthirteen
09-13-2023, 08:31 AM
Hmm that's interesting that gray is an official color of theirs. I'll have to ask my UT friends if they know that. They are certainly of the opinion that you wear orange for every football occasion.

On the topic, those uniforms were awful. It's surprising a program such as UTs with such tradition and a large fan base, would change up their iconic look. It leads me further to believe that money is changing another aspect of college football. My guess is these shoe companies are demanding change to have additional merchandise to sell to the fan. It's an effort to recoup the money they give to the universities.

Ranchdawg
09-13-2023, 11:53 AM
As I?ve said previously I don?t give rip if the team wears pink uniforms with tutus as long they win the 17ing game. And play every snap like their life depended on it.