PDA

View Full Version : Props to Pittman!

BlackSailsDawg
09-12-2023, 10:35 AM
Let me start by saying he totally botched a passing play by not staying home long enough to pick up the LB blitz. But he made up for it when 4 blockers allowed 1 guy through on his TD. He had to bully the poor sap before sprinting. That could have been a play for no gain.

Cowbell
09-12-2023, 10:59 AM
Let me start by saying he totally botched a passing play by not staying home long enough to pick up the LB blitz. But he made up for it when 4 blockers allowed 1 guy through on his TD. He had to bully the poor sap before sprinting. That could have been a play for no gain.

This I agree with you on - they had that play blown up due to our blockers whiffing

Commercecomet24
09-12-2023, 11:00 AM
Pittman reminds me so much of Vick Ballard. He runs like a tank and runs much bigger than his actual size. Lot of max effort in his approach as well.

BlackSailsDawg
09-12-2023, 11:28 AM
Pittman reminds me so much of Vick Ballard. He runs like a tank and runs much bigger than his actual size. Lot of max effort in his approach as well.

Yes he does!

Leroy Jenkins
09-12-2023, 01:05 PM

Good comp