PDA

View Full Version : My biggest question after everthing is said and done where the 17 was

99jc
09-11-2023, 11:39 AM
Creed Wittemore!

MBDawg601
09-11-2023, 11:42 AM
Creed Wittemore!

He is one of the cards we are holding for LSU.

R2Dawg
09-11-2023, 11:45 AM
Agree, don't understand it.

You don't hold a card to almost lose a game holding for another game you could lose. Plus Creed is a freshman and needs reps soon before a big SEC opponent.

Commercecomet24
09-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Creed is nursing a minor leg injury. He was limited because of it as they're trying to get him healthy for sec play. Coaches know more then we fans do and there's a reason they do what they do.

Zavion wasn't 100% either as well as a couple of others. They're making sure they're 100% for the start of sec play. Our coaches are pretty intelligent contrary to popular belief.

Ezsoil
09-11-2023, 01:16 PM
And Griffin was back full strength...he is behind him on the depth chart as he should be

Commercecomet24
09-11-2023, 01:22 PM
And Griffin was back full strength...he is behind him on the depth chart as he should be

Yep.

BlackSailsDawg
09-11-2023, 01:57 PM
Creed is nursing a minor leg injury. He was limited because of it as they're trying to get him healthy for sec play. Coaches know more then we fans do and there's a reason they do what they do.

Zavion wasn't 100% either as well as a couple of others. They're making sure they're 100% for the start of sec play. Our coaches are pretty intelligent contrary to popular belief.

Arnett just stated:

It was just the way the rotation worked out. He’s healthy.

Commercecomet24
09-11-2023, 01:59 PM
Arnett just stated:

Well that aint what Creed said so take it for what its worth. Coaches don't always give out injury info in press conferences.

TrapGame
09-11-2023, 02:16 PM
Arnett just stated:

Sweet Baby Buddha, man. Arnett ain't giving out that kind of news on LSU week.

Commercecomet24
09-11-2023, 02:20 PM
Sweet Baby Buddha, man. Arnett ain't giving out that kind of news on LSU week.

I do give CZA credit for the coach speak/protection. Creed is pretty healthy NOW and the rotation did work out that way saturday because Creeds reps were limited last week due to this minor little thing he was dealing with, so CZA did speak truth just with a little spin, lol.

TrapGame
09-11-2023, 02:45 PM
I do give CZA credit for the coach speak/protection. Creed is pretty healthy NOW and the rotation did work out that way saturday because Creeds reps were limited last week due to this minor little thing he was dealing with, so CZA did speak truth just with a little spin, lol.

It should always be coach speak. Coaching dynasties have been built on little white lies.

Dawgface
09-11-2023, 03:01 PM

I'm not so sure about that. So intelligent they run 70% and pass 30% in the game. Pretty stupid imo.

TrapGame
09-11-2023, 03:19 PM
I'm not so sure about that. So intelligent they run 70% and pass 30% in the game. Pretty stupid imo.

Watch Matt Wyatt's breakdown. He has some pretty good insight on that.

Commercecomet24
09-11-2023, 03:19 PM
It should always be coach speak. Coaching dynasties have been built on little white lies.

You got that right.

Commercecomet24
09-11-2023, 03:25 PM

Every coach/coaching staff has moments/games where they do things that seem stupid to us. Mullen running Holloway up the middle, qb draws on 3 and long, Leach throwing it 65 times a game, saban trying a 55+ yard fg with one second left, jimbo being jimbo, and i could list thousands. Some of these coaches figure things out, self evaluate and get better and some don't and get fired. It's a little early to call Arnett a failure or success, time will let us know that, but I'm willing to give him and his staff more than 2 games.

CaptainObvious
09-11-2023, 09:02 PM

The last time we gave a brand new head coach a Rolls Royce to drive, he drove it into a ditch. And got a pinto for a loaner. So don?t tell me about intelligent coaches. The last time we had a coach with a high IQ, everybody hated him for throwing it 4/5 of the time.

Commercecomet24
09-11-2023, 09:22 PM
The last time we gave a brand new head coach a Rolls Royce to drive, he drove it into a ditch. And got a pinto for a loaner. So don?t tell me about intelligent coaches. The last time we had a coach with a high IQ, everybody hated him for throwing it 4/5 of the time.

I loved Leach always have and always will but he?s gone. And yeah Zach knows more about the players than me or you and remember leach trusted Zach. I don?t know if Zach will be the next Nick Saban or the next JoMo and nobody does after 2 games. Let?s see what he can do there?ll be plenty of time to bitch later.

Cooterpoot
09-12-2023, 03:37 AM
Anyone defending the offense is crazy. Even Arnett wasn't happy with it. After this week, we'll all know if we hired a dud or just had a brain fart game. Barbay better get it figured out.