PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys - Giants

EdwardDrayton
09-10-2023, 07:00 PM
Dak gets it done and the 'Boys head back to Big D with the W.

NCMSTFAN
09-10-2023, 07:12 PM
I hope so! Dak gets alot of hate from the media, hopefully he starts out strong

EdwardDrayton
09-10-2023, 07:23 PM
What a wonderful and powerful pregame tribute.

Never forget.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-10-2023, 07:32 PM
Cowboys lack a defense and offensive weapons

Charlie_Sheen420
09-10-2023, 08:36 PM
I hope you forgot the asterisks ** on this….

EdwardDrayton
09-10-2023, 08:52 PM
End of the half. Dallas 26, NY 0. 13 points apiece from the Cowboys offense and defense/ST.

A disastrous opening thirty minutes for the G-men. Fans boo.

parabrave
09-10-2023, 09:05 PM
132 total tds. Dam McCarthy needs to be fired. Hire the ST Coach.

EdwardDrayton
09-10-2023, 10:22 PM
Cowboys go on the road and dominate in East Rutherford, winning the season opener 40-0. Now back to Dallas where they welcome the Jets and Mr Rodgers to the neighborhood. C'mon on down Aaron, the Dallas D will leave the light on for you and your smug self. I ...... can't........ wait.

Harrydawg
09-11-2023, 07:51 AM
This aged well. Hot take

Matt3467
09-11-2023, 07:58 AM
Two defensive tds. D played great. Still not impressed with the Cowboys on Offense.

Hot Rock
09-11-2023, 07:59 AM
Dak was overthrowing a lot early on. I didn't watch it all but I was not impressed.

Yes, it was raining and that had an effect, that an it's the first game but Dallas has a real chance to have a good to very good team this year. They go as far as Dak can take them and if they don't at least get close to the title, if I were a Dallas fan, I would be ready to trade Dak myself.

BeardoMSU
09-11-2023, 08:14 AM
Dak was overthrowing a lot early on. I didn't watch it all but I was not impressed.

Yes, it was raining and that had an effect, that an it's the first game but Dallas has a real chance to have a good to very good team this year. They go as far as Dak can take them and if they don't at least get close to the title, if I were a Dallas fan, I would be ready to trade Dak myself.

Dak had two easy TD's dropped by his TE's last night. Plus another TE drop on 3rd down that forced a field goal.

EdwardDrayton
09-11-2023, 08:50 AM

Dak had two easy TD's dropped by his TE's last night. Plus another TE drop on 3rd down that forced a field goal.

Yeah, the TEs had a rough night catching the ball but they did handle the blocking well.

Dak had both good and off target throws. Chalking it up at this point to first game and the heavy rain. Think he will be fine.

msudawglb
09-11-2023, 09:22 AM
Yeah, anyone wanting to pile on Dak after last night is just a hater. When you are given a 13 point lead on the road in the pouring rain, before even touching the ball, you just don't have to do too much. He had 2 TD's dropped by the TE's.

Commercecomet24
09-11-2023, 10:51 AM

#87 looked like he couldn't catch a catfish in a coffee cup. Dude dropped 3 passes that hit him helmet high right in the hands.

R2Dawg
09-11-2023, 12:08 PM
Yeah, anyone wanting to pile on Dak after last night is just a hater. When you are given a 13 point lead on the road in the pouring rain, before even touching the ball, you just don't have to do too much. He had 2 TD's dropped by the TE's.

Yep Dak was just fine. He made good decisions but had lots of drops (not his fault). He threw in some tight windows several times. On other side, Daniel Jones got paid money and look at that result. Don't understand the Dak hate.

That Cowboy D is legit. Dallas has a serious shot to make a run this year.