PDA

View Full Version : Damn callers. Making the Rebel

OldFatDog
12-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Yell Hotline guys talk about the football game. They ran a taped interview with an assistant baseball coach in their opening segment after blowing Marshall Henderson for five minutes. Cracks me up. Damn callers.

Vetdawg32
12-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Ha. I was gonna say the same thing. I listen to the show most Mondays driving home from work. I was anticipating tonight's show and the excuses Chuck was gonna throw out there to see what would stick. Instead, the spent most of the time talking up the basketball and baseball teams. Hilarious!

Dawgbite
12-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Well at least he came to work. Dick Cross didn't even show to take his medicine on Head to Head today!

War Machine Dawg
12-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Well at least he came to work. Dick Cross didn't even show to take his medicine on Head to Head today!

You can bet ol' Dickie will get it whenever the hell he comes outta hiding. No way we're letting that asshat get away with all the shit he's talked this year.

PassInterference
12-02-2013, 11:04 PM
I heard a little bit of the Reble hotline. One guy said "oh well at least we'll beat them in basketball and baseball".

SMH

CadaverDawg
12-02-2013, 11:08 PM
I heard a little bit of the Reble hotline. One guy said "oh well at least we'll beat them in basketball and baseball".

SMH

What planet are these fools from? They embarrass the shit out of themselves

BossDawg
12-02-2013, 11:43 PM

SMH

I heard that, too, but at the end he did say "hopefully".

messageboardsuperhero
12-02-2013, 11:50 PM

SMH

I don't know about basketball, but our baseball team/fans on SBW are going to make UM their little bitch.