PDA

View Full Version : Zona Game Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

StarkVegasSteve
09-09-2023, 10:19 PM
Arnette don't say stuff just to say it. He meant it

Yea he does just say stuff. He is in over his head and anyone with half a brain can see it. He needs to be fired at the end of this year but unfortunately we will have to suffer through this shitstorm for two years minimum.

memsu06
Barely cracked 300 yards offense against a bad PAC 12 defense.

Well when you run it 3 yards and a cloud of dust that's what you get.

We need to be throwing the ball.

BlackSailsDawg
Will asks for the ball and Barbay still didn?t give it to him. I?m really dumbfounded with our OC

I'm dumbfounded by his lack of desire to use a TOP passer in the nation!

BeardoMSU
09-09-2023, 10:21 PM
Arnett hasnt lost a game in his career as a HC.

And Robb Stark never lost a battle until he and his entire family were murdered at his wedding.***

Turfdawg67
09-09-2023, 10:22 PM
16 first downs, 307 total yds. Will 13/17 for 162. Completed 76% of his passes. Woohoo! He was slinging it.

Uh... he wasn't slinging it. Our coaches thought it'd be best to run Marks up the middle every GD play. But carry on chief.

dawgday166
09-09-2023, 10:23 PM

He wasn't even a TOP passer in the SEC last year.
http://cfbstats.com/2022/leader/911/player/split01/category02/sort02.html

dawgday166
09-09-2023, 10:23 PM
Uh... he wasn't slinging it. Our coaches thought it'd be best to run Marks up the middle every GD play. But carry on chief.

Maybe I should've used these *****

EdwardDrayton
09-09-2023, 10:24 PM
We said prior to the game we will find out who we are. We now know who we are.

Turfdawg67
And Robb Stark never lost a battle until he and his entire family were murdered at his wedding.***

His on-line name and past comments ought to tell you his IQ level.

the_real_MSU_is_us
In order of biggest issues to smallest:

1) Barbay is an idiot. he has no idea how to use his personel or call plays to match the game infront of him.

2) the DC is incapable of adjusting, or making playcalls that are apropriate to the down and sitance. He calls 4th and 1 like it's 2nd and 10.

3) OL is awful at pass pro, run blocking, and almost ruined the screen too. No offense can be ok with a bad OL unless your Penn State JoMo and have Saquan to throw too

4) Defense is poorly coached and doesn't know their assignments

5) Will continues to check down. Yes the OC didn't let him pass enough, yes the OL was awful -that's why they're higher up- BUT ultimately Will had 165 yards passing. 23 was Tulu taking the WR screen to the house. 37 was Tulu taking a 5 yard slant and going. 28 was a screen to Price. That leaves just 78 yards of actual passing, and some of tht was also short nothing throws Wright could have easiy made. Will had 2 nice throws downfield and he missed 2 wide open men early. He ain't it.

MBDawg601
09-09-2023, 10:25 PM
He wasn't even a TOP passer in the SEC last year.
http://cfbstats.com/2022/leader/911/player/split01/category02/sort02.html

Not TOP. Best T.O.P passer. He led the league in time of possession.

civildawg
09-09-2023, 10:25 PM
Look I've been leading the charge against Will but tonight is not on him. The offensive game plan was the worst I've seen since Joe Mo vs Kentucky

Cowbell
09-09-2023, 10:26 PM
Yea he does just say stuff. He is in over his head and anyone with half a brain can see it. He needs to be fired at the end of this year but unfortunately we will have to suffer through this shitstorm for two years minimum.
Two games in might be a little fast....give the guy a chance to make adjustments

dawgday166
09-09-2023, 10:27 PM
Not TOP. Best T.O.P passer. He led the league in time of possession.

I stand corrected LOL.

Turfdawg67
09-09-2023, 10:28 PM

I'm dumbfounded that you signed up for two accts... on a chat room! Lolz. Fun talking to yourself?

MBDawg601
09-09-2023, 10:28 PM
I stand corrected LOL.

Atleast, I hope that is what he meant by TOP.

Activated Alpha
09-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Look I don't mind the f-bomb being dropped because he should have used way more f-bombs and other expletives regarding that game. Not sure how to process this game, but I am pretty sure every one here needs to adjust their expecations

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-09-2023, 10:29 PM

Woa man SPOILERS I was just about to watch that show and you ruined it! It's been on my to do list since it came out and I was just getting around to it ***

civildawg
09-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Also where the heck was creed tonight? Did he even play?

StarkVegasSteve
09-09-2023, 10:30 PM
An ugly win is always better than a pretty loss, but good god did it have to be that ugly??

MBDawg601
09-09-2023, 10:31 PM
Woa man SPOILERS I was just about to watch that show and you ruined it! It's been on my to do list since it came out and I was just getting around to it ***

You will have a lot of free time on Saturdays to watch it after next week.

BlackSailsDawg
09-09-2023, 10:31 PM
Two games in might be a little fast....give the guy a chance to make adjustments

He did adjust.

Game 1= 29 passes to 39 runs.

Game 2= 17 passes to 39 Runs.

See the adjustment?

MBDawg601
09-09-2023, 10:32 PM
An ugly win is always better than a pretty loss, but good god did it have to be that ugly??

It was like watching a murder documentary. It's so fkd up and twisted, that it is fascinating and you have to watch it.

Turfdawg67
09-09-2023, 10:33 PM
Any bowl hopes. Getting to 6 wins will be a major accomplishment if we continue to coach and play this way.

Ok, well... if you can't make a bowl game out of the SEC, you may wanna close up shop anyway. This ain't 1991...

EdwardDrayton
09-09-2023, 10:33 PM
Look I don't mind the f-bomb being dropped because he should have used way more f-bombs and other expletives regarding that game. Not sure how to process this game, but I am pretty sure every one here needs to adjust their expecations

No. We do not want our head coach dropping f bombs on live TV. THAT IS NOT THE IMAGE WE WANT!!

EdwardDrayton
09-09-2023, 10:34 PM
Where all those folks who said this week "Arizona is awful". What say ye now!

MBDawg601
09-09-2023, 10:35 PM

Zona will win the Pac 12.

Turfdawg67
09-09-2023, 10:36 PM
He did adjust.

See the adjustment?

He literally said give it more than two games dipshit. Newsflash... Leach died. Sucks, but he did. Move on.

BeardoMSU
Look I've been leading the charge against Will but tonight is not on him. The offensive game plan was the worst I've seen since Joe Mo vs Kentucky

this is really it. If you're going to play Will, you've got to play to his strengths...if you're going to insist on playing another way, then you need to change personnel. period.

Apoplectic

is this a joke?

BeardoMSU
09-09-2023, 10:37 PM
No. We do not want our head coach dropping f bombs on live TV. THAT IS NOT THE IMAGE WE WANT!!

Jesus, lol...that's what you're upset about tonight. GTFO.

the_real_MSU_is_us
You will have a lot of free time on Saturdays to watch it after next week.

In all seriousness, I was looking at our family calendar during a commercial break to see when a good camping weekend would be. I am going to watch the games if I'm home but if I can have something else to do? I will. Tonight was devastating to my liver

Turfdawg67

Uh, they are awful. What is your point?

Activated Alpha

Pretty sure he could have said whatever the 17 he wanted and it still wouldn't have been a worse image than what we watched from our football team playing on national TV

BeardoMSU

haha

BlackSailsDawg
09-09-2023, 10:38 PM
Uh, they are awful. What is your point?

I mean... 4 ints and a fumble is pretty damn bad.

EdwardDrayton
09-09-2023, 10:38 PM
Jesus, lol...that's what you're upset about tonight. GTFO.

You're so predictable.

BeardoMSU
09-09-2023, 10:39 PM

Is this a bit, or are you mentally handicap? I just want to know, so I can either ridicule you or not...

Cowbell
He did adjust.

See the adjustment?

Well the HC doesn't call the offensive plays. So....

bulldawg28
Will asks for the ball and Barbay still didn?t give it to him. I?m really dumbfounded with our OC

Give it to Will for what?

MBDawg601
In all seriousness, I was looking at our family calendar during a commercial break to see when a good camping weekend would be. I am going to watch the games if I'm home but if I can have something else to do? I will. Tonight was devastating to my liver

It was the most cruel form of mental warfare I have ever endured. The only thing calming me is the Alabama forums right now.

BeardoMSU
You're so predictable.

And you're up waaaaaay past your bedtime.

EdwardDrayton
09-09-2023, 10:41 PM

And yet your boy barely got it done.

Turfdawg67
09-09-2023, 10:43 PM
Didn?t suck under Mullen, pal.

It sucked a lot under Mullen, pal. Do a Wiki search if you don't believe me. Even 2014 sucked... majorly by the end. LOLZ. But you keep believing...

Turfdawg67
09-09-2023, 10:45 PM

He was a tad handcuffed. Even the most hardened Will fan could see.

BlackSailsDawg
09-09-2023, 10:45 PM

He threw no INTs and 3 TDs.

Yep. He did what was asked of him.

EdwardDrayton
09-09-2023, 10:46 PM
Is this a bit, or are you mentally handicap? I just want to know, so I can either ridicule you or not...

If you were only relevant and not chiming in from the cheap seats occasionally.

BlackSailsDawg
09-09-2023, 10:46 PM
He was a tad handcuffed. Even the most hardened Will fan could see.

Yep. 12 less passes than last week called.

BankerDog
09-09-2023, 10:47 PM
It sucked a lot under Mullen, pal. Do a Wiki search if you don't believe me. Even 2014 sucked... majorly by the end. LOLZ. But you keep believing...

I enjoyed winning and being competitive. Nice to be talking with you Sly.

MBDawg601
09-09-2023, 10:47 PM

Dude, come on now. Early 2014 kicked a** though. Come on, game day!? #1 for a few weeks. Imagine that is what good teams do on a regular basis. We get it like once every 100 years.

The Federalist Engineer
09-09-2023, 10:48 PM
This win feels like that Louisiana Tech game about 8/10 years ago.

OT win that felt like a loss

Turfdawg67
09-09-2023, 10:49 PM

Yes dufus, I agreed they are terrible. Try reading comprehension. So sorry for the multi-syllable word...

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-09-2023, 10:50 PM
He threw no INTs and 3 TDs.

Yep. He did what was asked of him.

he threw 1 TD that was a nice throw, but to a wide open guy. He threw 2 balls at the LOS where Tulu and Griffin did the rest. Those aren't wills TDs anymore than a Marks TD is Wills because Will handed the ball to him

MBDawg601
09-09-2023, 10:50 PM
This win feels like that Louisiana Tech game about 8/10 years ago.

OT win that felt like a loss

And probably would help this team more if it were a loss.

Turfdawg67
09-09-2023, 10:51 PM
Yep.

BlackSailsDawg
09-09-2023, 10:52 PM
Yes dufus, I agreed they are terrible. Try reading comprehension. So sorry for the multi-syllable word...

I was agreeing with you.

BeardoMSU
09-09-2023, 10:53 PM
If you were only relevant and not chiming in from the cheap seats occasionally.

https://media.tenor.com/dlLdNF3Z-CUAAAAC/the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man.gif

Bdawg
Give it to Will for what?

Guess we just need to keep running it up the gut more to keep the D more off balanced.

the_real_MSU_is_us
Yep. 12 less passes than last week called.

The fact every one of your comments is soley to defend Will makes it really obvious you're very close to Will/are Buckys alternate account.

Nobody in this thread is saying WIll is our biggest issue. We have much bigger issues. But you don't want to talk about State, or arnett, or barbay, or the OL, or the defense missing assignment... you want to say Will is great, and only chime in when he's mentioned.

You're not a State fan, you're a Will fan

Maverick91
09-09-2023, 10:54 PM
We need to chill out.

1. Those of you saying we are poorly coached just stop. We clearly are in transition, we play hard, physical, and when we aren’t on the field for 17 play drives we play really smart. This team is way better than Jomos that is poorly coached!
2. Idk what happened with the play selection. I refuse to believe that will continue. Arnett, Will, and Barbay will get that ironed out this week. They have to.
3. I don’t get the hate on our defense coaching, I thought they played pretty well. The only issue I have is our dline waited way to long to settle down and contain instead of rushing in. Hopefully this was a wake up call for next week with LSU. We just contain and don’t give scrambling Lains.
4. Idk if y’all have noticed but the SEC is very winnable this year. Nobody seems overly good. I expect most of our games are going to look like tonight. The winner is going to be the one better conditioned and who makes the least amount of mistakes. So pray for lots of wind sprints and focus for the boys and you need to take your blood pressure meds. It’s going to be a spicy year!

HAILSTATE

maroonmania
09-09-2023, 10:55 PM
Kudos for the honest refs. Someone go buy the Arizona QB a plate of BBQ. Hard not to like him

I was just glad it was PAC 12 refs. EVERY conference has more honest, ethical refereeing than the SEC. Remember it was SEC refs that screwed us in Memphis and pretty much EVERY time we play Alabama. If that had been SEC refs they would not have overturned it.

maroonmania
09-09-2023, 10:56 PM
We need to chill out.

1. Those of you saying we are poorly coached just stop. We clearly are in transition, we play hard, physical, and when we aren’t on the field for 17 play drives we play really smart. This team is way better than Jomos that is poorly coached!
2. Idk what happened with the play selection. I refuse to believe that will continue. Arnett, Will, and Barbay will get that ironed out this week. They have to.
3. I don’t get the hate on our defense coaching, I thought they played pretty well. The only issue I have is our dline waited way to long to settle down and contain instead of rushing in. Hopefully this was a wake up call for next week with LSU. We just contain and don’t give scrambling Lains.
4. Idk if y’all have noticed but the SEC is very winnable this year. Nobody seems overly good. I expect most of our games are going to look like tonight. The winner is going to be the one better conditioned and who makes the least amount of mistakes. So pray for lots of wind sprints and focus for the boys and you need to take your blood pressure meds. It’s going to be a spicy year!

HAILSTATE

Being in transition is no excuse to keep trying to pound the ball between the tackles over and over like its 1975.

Turfdawg67
09-09-2023, 10:57 PM
I enjoyed winning and being competitive. Nice to be talking with you Sly.

Yeah, it was great for the first half of the season. Try 2014 living around Bama fans and then lowly Ga Tech fans. That whole year was a 17'n sham. But keep on believing in Mullen... Take a gander at the records of the teams he beat. He had one 1/2 year douche. Lolz!!

TrapGame
09-09-2023, 10:58 PM
We need to chill out.

HAILSTATE

Stop making sense. You know that kind of rational thinking doesn't go well around here. ***

EdwardDrayton
09-09-2023, 10:59 PM
https://media.tenor.com/dlLdNF3Z-CUAAAAC/the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man.gif

I was thinking more Randy Quaid but hey the repartee will keep folks tuned in!!

Maverick91
09-09-2023, 11:01 PM
Being in transition is no excuse to keep trying to pound the ball between the tackles over and over like its 1975.

You clearly didn’t read the rest of my post.

TrapGame

Barbay had a piss poor game plan. The offensive showing is 100% on his shoulders.

BlackSailsDawg
The fact every one of your comments is soley to defend Will makes it really obvious you're very close to Will/are Buckys alternate account.

Nobody in this thread is saying WIll is our biggest issue. We have much bigger issues. But you don't want to talk about State, or arnett, or barbay, or the OL, or the defense missing assignment... you want to say Will is great, and only chime in when he's mentioned.

You're not a State fan, you're a Will fan

Me stating that we only attempted 17 passes which is 12 less than last week is not defending Rogers, it's calling out the stupidity of the play calling. That's directly talking about the OC.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-09-2023, 11:02 PM
We need to chill out.

HAILSTATE

No, just no.

The defense was poorly coached because we gave up many 1st downs just based on inappropriate alignments for the down and distance. We also left men wide open all night, let the QB run on us, let men be open in the flats, and never adjusted.

Us "having to" adjust the playcalling doesn't mean they will. there is no law of nature that says we will have a good season- it's entirely possible Barbay is just an idiot, see tonight for evidence.

And winning the SEC???? Bud, about 10 SEC teams would have DESTROYED Arizona tonight. Zona was picked 4-8. Zona is comprised of P5 2nd and 3rd string transfers, but as their key starters. Zona gave us a +4 turnover margin and committed a lot of penalties. Those 2 things alone should mean we blew them out even if we were the 4-8 team made up of bench warmer transfers and picked to go 4-8 just like them

I cannot speak to every SEC team. I know many struggled. All I do know is we are BAD and you are delusional for even mentioned winning the SEC

Maverick91
09-09-2023, 11:03 PM
Stop making sense. You know that kind of rational thinking doesn't go well around here. ***

I’d give you rep if I could. So annoying!

RisperDawg
09-09-2023, 11:03 PM
We need to chill out.

HAILSTATE

Yeah, this was an awful game by us but these reactions are insane... Just like they were last year. The 5-7 comments and the fire the entire staff comments arre unhinged in absolute terms but to have been proven wrong after last year's AZ thread, then come in here and do the same thing again. Just crazy.

Hopefully Barbay learns to trust Will's strengths and understand his limitations because he's what you have this year, like it or not.

One positive I can think of: Decam must've played pretty well based off not seeing a lot of him. Ha.

Turfdawg67
09-09-2023, 11:04 PM
We need to chill out.

HAILSTATE

Do you sell those maroon colored glasses or do you hold them for yourself? I used to own a pair but they were destroyed by tears... Looking to re-buy cause I'm a 17'n glutton for disappointment.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-09-2023, 11:05 PM
Me stating that we only attempted 17 passes which is 12 less than last week is not defending Rogers, it's calling out the stupidity of the play calling. That's directly talking about the OC.

Yes it's you "directly talking about the OC" because the poster you were responding too was criticizing Will. The point of your post was to shift the blame off will and onto Barbay. Again, all your comments are pro Will and never about any other aspect of our team

HoopsDawg
09-09-2023, 11:08 PM
This is the worst SEC I've seen in at least 20 years. Too bad.

MBDawg601
09-09-2023, 11:11 PM
This is the worst SEC I've seen in at least 20 years. Too bad.

There is still hope. That may be the best qb we face all season.

BlackSailsDawg
09-09-2023, 11:12 PM
Yes it's you "directly talking about the OC" because the poster you were responding too was criticizing Will. The point of your post was to shift the blame off will and onto Barbay. Again, all your comments are pro Will and never about any other aspect of our team

The OC playing was the issue tonight. 4 ints and a forced fumble and you have 14 points from it. It's directly the OC's problem and issue. It's him calling the plays, not the DC, not the HC, not the bench, not the refs, not the other team... BARBARY called that game.

The game should have been out of reach in the first half.

Maverick91
09-09-2023, 11:14 PM
No, just no.

The defense was poorly coached because we gave up many 1st downs just based on inappropriate alignments for the down and distance. We also left men wide open all night, let the QB run on us, let men be open in the flats, and never adjusted.

Us "having to" adjust the playcalling doesn't mean they will. there is no law of nature that says we will have a good season- it's entirely possible Barbay is just an idiot, see tonight for evidence.

And winning the SEC???? Bud, about 10 SEC teams would have DESTROYED Arizona tonight. Zona was picked 4-8. Zona is comprised of P5 2nd and 3rd string transfers, but as their key starters. Zona gave us a +4 turnover margin and committed a lot of penalties. Those 2 things alone should mean we blew them out even if we were the 4-8 team made up of bench warmer transfers and picked to go 4-8 just like them

I cannot speak to every SEC team. I know many struggled. All I do know is we are BAD and you are delusional for even mentioned winning the SEC

If those things are your litmus tests then I guess every DC is terrible. Come on, that stuff happens every game with every team no matter who they are playing.

Yes… from what I have seen from all the SEC teams this year thus far there is no real clear winner. Meaning it is up for grabs, we have a lot to iron out, but why would we think we wouldn’t adjust. Have our coaches done anything to make any of us believe they won’t make adjustments?

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-09-2023, 11:18 PM
If those things are your litmus tests then I guess every DC is terrible. Come on, that stuff happens every game with every team no matter who they are playing.

Yes… from what I have seen from all the SEC teams this year thus far there is no real clear winner. Meaning it is up for grabs, we have a lot to iron out, but why would we think we wouldn’t adjust. Have our coaches done anything to make any of us believe they won’t make adjustments?

The coaches have made dumb "adjustments" to get us here in the first place- like going from too pass heavy to a 70% run heavy offense tonight. That's a pretty dumb decision. That's what they've done to make me not be confident they'll suddenly start making smart adjustments in the future. If you call a plumber and the plumber breaks your water main and floods the house, would you have faith he's a good plumber? or would you worry about him Fing up the repair too?

Maverick91
09-09-2023, 11:22 PM
Do you sell those maroon colored glasses or do you hold them for yourself? I used to own a pair but they were destroyed by tears... Looking to re-buy cause I'm a 17'n glutton for disappointment.

Lol I get it. It ant maroon glasses. I just don’t see the jomo issues to say poorly coached, I don’t see the lack of execution, I don’t see a staff that doesn’t make adjustments. I see a very senior laden team with a staff that has what like 100 years of SEC coaching experience and a head coach that has never pulled punches and wants to win.

The Federalist Engineer
09-09-2023, 11:24 PM
I was just glad it was PAC 12 refs. EVERY conference has more honest, ethical refereeing than the SEC. Remember it was SEC refs that screwed us in Memphis and pretty much EVERY time we play Alabama. If that had been SEC refs they would not have overturned it.

If this was a game at Auburn, with SEC refs .... 100% MSU loses the game.

That's why an MSU fan understands the margin of error of SEC ball. Gotta factor the fix.

Maverick91
09-09-2023, 11:34 PM
The coaches have made dumb "adjustments" to get us here in the first place- like going from too pass heavy to a 70% run heavy offense tonight. That's a pretty dumb decision. That's what they've done to make me not be confident they'll suddenly start making smart adjustments in the future. If you call a plumber and the plumber breaks your water main and floods the house, would you have faith he's a good plumber? or would you worry about him Fing up the repair too?

Are you referencing last year to this year?

If so, I don’t think it’s dumb we have been at BEST a balanced lean heavy run team the ENTIRE lifespan of State football. We don’t lose that in three very short seasons, especially since most of the oline was recruited by jomo who guess what was heavy run. This team can run this offense. Is their annoying growing pains yeah, should they be there that can be up for discussion. But your thought process to get you to the place to not trust them. I don’t see it at this juncture. Now if we wet the bed next week I will be getting closer to your corner, but only in the aspect of growing pains and working around them with the personal that we have.

The Federalist Engineer
09-09-2023, 11:34 PM
Am I the only one annoyed about making Wright one-dimensional. Is he just a Wildcat or can he do play-action. Arizona dead meat to play-action.

Maybe all the good plays are being saved for SEC games

Goldendawg
09-09-2023, 11:40 PM
Back from the game, I'll admit I wanted to see us run the ball more but tonight was pitiful. Arizona knows how to use a TE in an offense but we don't. Whittemore did not touch the ball the entire game. Our 3-3-5 has no sacks for the year unless I missed one last week. All pass completions went to a slot player or running back. We can't hit wide receivers. Will looks miserable in this offense. Without Arizona's turnovers, we get stomped. The 3-2 Croom loss may have been the worst loss I've seen in about 60 years and this may be one of the worst wins I've ever seen. Barbay needs to get his act together. I think I saw Holloway up the middle with Davis on a carry once. Our linebackers are slow, but we knew that last year. You can't expect DB's to cover for 6-10 seconds because of no pass rush. Other than that, I felt pretty good.***

CaptainObvious
09-10-2023, 12:50 AM
Back from the game, I'll admit I wanted to see us run the ball more but tonight was pitiful. Arizona knows how to use a TE in an offense but we don't. Whittemore did not touch the ball the entire game. Our 3-3-5 has no sacks for the year unless I missed one last week. All pass completions went to a slot player or running back. We can't hit wide receivers. Will looks miserable in this offense. Without Arizona's turnovers, we get stomped. The 3-2 Croom loss may have been the worst loss I've seen in about 60 years and this may be one of the worst wins I've ever seen. Barbay needs to get his act together. I think I saw Holloway up the middle with Davis on a carry once. Our linebackers are slow, but we knew that last year. You can't expect DB's to cover for 6-10 seconds because of no pass rush. Other than that, I felt pretty good.***

Blitzers got picked up by then all night. Our rush against a dual threat QB with speed and accuracy is useless. We played 5 DBS and not once did they press the receivers and most of the time played further off the receivers then was needed for the first down. Our defense allowed them to shorten the game by using their short passing game, limiting our series, we ran 12 less plays this week than last. We gave up over 300 yards passing. We talk about our yards after catch with Will as QB, They had at least 150 of those yards after catch if not 200, Our tackling was abysmal.

BUT??? 31 for State and 24 for Arizona!