PDA

View Full Version : Watched Winona vs Kosciusko tonight?

Westdawg
09-09-2023, 12:13 AM
Winona is again one of , if not the best 3A team I?ve ever seen. I?m gonna try and go watch them play Choctaw County next Friday.
A little game info - Fred ?Fat? Clark (LB - MSU commit) is a dang man amongst boys, as is the their other LB, Tyler Lockhart.
TJ Lockhart, (OT - MSU commit) is as big of a 3A offensive lineman as I?ve ever seen, and both he and their other OT can move and put hurt on ppl.

Kosciusko had a couple players, Mosley #1 (WR/DB) and Lay (FS) that were really good, along with a couple other guys that might could play some juco?.

Winona is gonna rip 3A apart this year. Their WRs and DBs, LBs, and OL will be bigger, faster, and more aggressive than anyone they will see this year

viverlibre
09-09-2023, 09:50 AM
Do you live in Why-noan-er? I'm going to retire to Carroll in a couple of years.

Westdawg
09-09-2023, 10:32 AM
I don?t , but have several friends and family from Winona, Kosciusko, Holmes County, and Ackerman. Know some of the guys on most of the staffs in those places, so I like to watch and keep track of how they do. Hope to catch Holmes Central later this season.

jwbigcreek
09-09-2023, 11:57 AM
I don?t , but have several friends and family from Winona, Kosciusko, Holmes County, and Ackerman. Know some of the guys on most of the staffs in those places, so I like to watch and keep track of how they do. Hope to catch Holmes Central later this season.

Gunader last Friday. And Coach Fair seems like a pretty good coach (beat Oxford last night). Must have a pretty good team for 3A especially.

Westdawg
09-09-2023, 12:10 PM
Gunader last Friday. And Coach Fair seems like a pretty good coach (beat Oxford last night). Must have a pretty good team for 3A especially.

Arguably one of the best all-around teams I?ve seen in a long time, regardless of class. They?ve played above their class three straight games, and have soundly defeated all three - Newton County (4A), Grenada (5A - beat SUPER 10 #9 Oxford on the road last night), and Kosciusko (4A).
And all three teams will probably end up in their own playoffs this year, so they weren?t playing slouch teams.