PDA

View Full Version : Don Merlin calling TBFTGE?

Leroy Jenkins
09-06-2023, 05:50 PM
He's going to be calling ESPN Thursday night games, including the EB.

BulldogBear
09-07-2023, 10:20 AM
Just heard that.

Idk, I'm still a little salty about him essentially chickening out right when he had the pieces together to challenge for the West.

TrapGame
09-07-2023, 11:57 AM
I find it funny that ole miss folks are livid over this. They want ESPN to switch him out for someone else. Well, it's really no different than Deuce doing the color analyst spot for our games. Deuce has been very complimentary and professional.

R2Dawg
09-07-2023, 11:57 AM
Just heard that.

Idk, I'm still a little salty about him essentially chickening out right when he had the pieces together to challenge for the West.

Yeah me too.

But he will give glowing reviews about MSU I think because he knows it was the highlight of his career. Certainly better than having an ex OM coach calling our game.

was21
09-07-2023, 12:48 PM
...and Mullen will do the same for OM. I'm confident that he will be objective.

lastmajordog
09-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Just heard that.

The West?? Natty Champion Clemson in a magazine article basically said they smoked BAMA for the Natty because of what the ?DOGS? did to them on defense after the first quarter.....What could have been...sigh....Thanks Danno