PDA

View Full Version : Wearing All White Saturday?

confucius say
09-06-2023, 08:03 AM
I've heard as much. It is a white out.

StarkVegasSteve
09-06-2023, 08:21 AM
Yea we announced it even before the game was over that we were wearing all white. Kind of wished we would have saved it a week just to make LSU wear purple, but maybe that is just me.

confucius say
09-06-2023, 08:29 AM
Well we've never won at home in white.

So if we win this week, yea I'd do it again vs lsu.

paverdog
09-06-2023, 12:04 PM
What color of helmets? I hope not white.

Todd4State
09-06-2023, 12:30 PM

It was funny that they called it the annual white out game when we haven't done it in years.

Goldendawg
09-06-2023, 12:33 PM
Yea we announced it even before the game was over that we were wearing all white. Kind of wished we would have saved it a week just to make LSU wear purple, but maybe that is just me.

Yes, put them in their dark jerseys for the 11:00 AM KO. Just don't wear white helmets. Hail State!

confucius say
09-06-2023, 02:30 PM
The white script state helmets look great

DawgFromOxford
09-06-2023, 03:54 PM

Well that's not an encouraging stat...

HoopsDawg
09-06-2023, 07:49 PM
What color of helmets? I hope not white.

It seems we never wear maroon helmets anymore with the all white uniforms. That's one of our better looks.

schddog72
09-07-2023, 09:31 PM
The white script state helmets look great

Never seen a white MSU helmet that looked anything better than dog crap!! I'm with many other posters on this thread - I despise white helmets!!

gtowndawg
09-08-2023, 09:05 AM
Can't say I'm thrilled. ESPN night game and we wear alternate (road) uniforms as a home game. I do think the players really like all whites though for what it's worth.

BulldogBear
09-08-2023, 10:07 AM
White Jersey, White Trousers, and Maroon Helmets is our best road uni look and has been for half a century.

Don't care for the sandwich cookie look.

While I don't care for white helmets and wish no one had ever even thought of them....the stormtroopers look is okay for like maybe one game if the kids like it I guess.

Maroon Helmet, White Jersey, Gray Trousers looks much better than the immediately preceding 2 options. I always think of Don Smith.

White Helmet, White Jersey, Gray Pants? Wot?

Commercecomet24
09-08-2023, 11:15 AM

This just means we're due, lol!

confucius say
09-08-2023, 12:38 PM
This just means we're due, lol!

Haha. True

BulldogBear
09-08-2023, 01:46 PM
So, on this note, where can we find the what to wear info for each game in 2023? I haven't been able to find it from a cursory Google search....for ANY school.

schddog72
09-08-2023, 06:39 PM
White Jersey, White Trousers, and Maroon Helmets is our best road uni look and has been for half a century.

Don't care for the sandwich cookie look.

While I don't care for white helmets and wish no one had ever even thought of them....the stormtroopers look is okay for like maybe one game if the kids like it I guess.

Maroon Helmet, White Jersey, Gray Trousers looks much better than the immediately preceding 2 options. I always think of Don Smith.

White Helmet, White Jersey, Gray Pants? Wot?

I've always been in the minority in that I actually love the maroon pants with white jerseys and maroon helmets (NEVER white helmets), and I'll own that. However, my very close 2nd choice would be the gray trousers with either white or maroon jerseys.

Lord McBuckethead
09-08-2023, 07:23 PM
The pocket schedule has them all listed.

redstickdawg
09-08-2023, 09:21 PM
Can't say I'm thrilled. ESPN night game and we wear alternate (road) uniforms as a home game. I do think the players really like all whites though for what it's worth.

We will never establish a real brand when we constantly change our look. Do the Bama's and the other established programs change their look every other week? Wear Maroon at home and white on the road. We must get rid of the banner/Templeton mess and go with the MSU or state and stay with it, those are the only 2 that appear to get anough fan support and the beener is just plane ugly.