PDA

View Full Version : and from the "scared the crap out of me" file

Barking 13
12-02-2013, 03:35 PM
so, I was fishing Saturday afternoon. I caught a 3 lb spot, a 3 lb largemouth, a 5 lb largemouth and a half dozen or so white bass. It's about 3:30 or so and starting to chill a little. I'm fixing to make the ~10 mile "high speed" (50mph lol) run back to the ramp, so I go in my starboard storage locker to dig out the bag with my toboggans and gloves in it. I pull out the bag and all of a sudden an orange cat jumps out! I'm like WTF! HEART FAILURE! I put on my gloves and put the bag back in the locker, turn around to see where the cat is.. GONE, no sign of him! That's the weird part, he just disappeared! After I got home I searched all of the compartments and everywhere I could to try and figure out where he came from or where he went...I couldn't figure it out, unless somehow he got in thru the gunwale by the drivers console and went to the back and under the bilge to under the front deck... I've had cats sleep in my boat before and scared them out when I pulled the tarp off, but never had one in a compartment.. I mean, I had been fishing for like 3-4 hours and never heard a sound...

BeastMan
12-02-2013, 04:38 PM
That is hilarious. I lol'd. I wonder if the stowaway cat actually made the jump and swam for land?

Barking 13
12-02-2013, 04:42 PM
That is hilarious. I lol'd. I wonder if the stowaway cat actually made the jump and swam for land?

IDK.. I looked around before I fired up and didn't see him swimming... I was at least a good 20+ yards from either bank... Oh well, if I don't start smelling something awful coming from my boat in the next week or so, I guess I'll be in the clear...

WeWillScrewItUp
12-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Great stuff man. That is hilarious.

DownwardDawg
12-05-2013, 03:37 PM
LMAO!!!! I'm laughing out loud while reading this. I could so picture that happening and then your'e like "WTF man?!?! Where'd the cat go?????" Haha!!

Barking 13
12-05-2013, 06:47 PM
LMAO!!!! I'm laughing out loud while reading this. I could so picture that happening and then your'e like "WTF man?!?! Where'd the cat go?????" Haha!!

song stuck in my head... Where'd the cat go? meow-meow-meow meow-meow meow-meow-meow meow-meow (what the fox say)

DownwardDawg
12-06-2013, 08:33 AM
song stuck in my head... Where'd the cat go? meow-meow-meow meow-meow meow-meow-meow meow-meow (what the fox say)

I hate that song! Damn, now it's in my head. Rrrriiiiinnnggg-ding-ding-a-ding-a-ding-ding