PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Portal Report

Reason2succeed
09-02-2023, 09:58 PM
I know most of you hate the transfer portal but I am finding that transfers make watching other games more intriguing when a former player is playing. Of course like you I hate that starting players are lured away by NIL but I actually pull for players who were not going to start here and found a place to start.

Having said that Sawyer Robertson and Baylor lost to Texas freaking State. 🤣🤣🤣

I watched Aaron Brule at Michigan State the other night. Jaylen Mayden is playing for San Diego State I believe. I think Garrett Shrader has another season at Syracuse. Did RaRa even play at Georgia? I just like seeing what these guys turn out to be.

Really Clark?
09-02-2023, 10:11 PM
Rara had 1 catch for 56 yards

chef dixon
09-02-2023, 10:12 PM
Musical chairs at QB on ever team. TX state has TJ Finley

MrCoachKlein
09-02-2023, 10:19 PM
Really bad take time ...

Its a dumb system. .gub subsidized college to the point if you aren't stem its almost pointless. I can tell my kid to go be an electrician or teach him to code and hell make more than 90% of graduates with hardly any debt.

Kids shouldn't be forced to go to college to play ball. Should be a baseball/soccer setup. That would completely destroy the teams we all love though

Bothrops
09-02-2023, 10:28 PM
It's like Sawyer's development hit a cliffside when he left high school.

Reason2succeed
09-02-2023, 10:28 PM
The Beard put up 4TDs beating up on something called Colgate. I always thought that was toothpaste but obviously they have a football team too. 😂😂😂