PDA

View Full Version : Weird-why no replays on the jumbotron?

Goldendawg
09-02-2023, 08:21 PM
My family was at the game, and the showed no replays after a big play was made the entire game except the blocked punt for a td was shown again as the Ford built tough play of the game. Another question, where was Thomas our punt returner?

AFDawg
09-02-2023, 08:55 PM
Thomas had stitches and didn't play out of an abundance of caution.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-02-2023, 09:52 PM
Thomas had stitches and didn't play out of an abundance of caution.

That just goes to show you don't mess with fat girlfriends!

BulldogBear
09-03-2023, 01:33 PM
Preparing us not to expect them when SEC official make terrible calls. Easy access to replay in the stadium cause fans to question SEC Offices' auth-o-ri-tye.

Ranchdawg
09-03-2023, 02:20 PM
I agree no replays on Jumbotron is wrong. This needs to be corrected Selmon. Do your job now!

Jack Lambert
09-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Preparing us not to expect them when SEC official make terrible calls. Easy access to replay in the stadium cause fans to question SEC Offices' auth-o-ri-tye.

This is why.

LC Dawg
09-03-2023, 06:54 PM
No replays takes away from the live game experience. Saturday I was texting friends at home to see who made certain plays if I didn't catch their jersey number. It's a bad idea and should be corrected.

bigbub50
09-03-2023, 07:30 PM
I can?t stand not being able to see replays. I understand not wanting to replay a play that goes against the dawgs but If it were up to me, they?d replay every play. If we have a bust, I want to see what happened. Seemed like there were a lot more replays shown when Mullen coached and he would watch them if he missed something.

Westdawg
09-06-2023, 10:39 PM
Bump - what?s the word about this?? Any updates as to why?

gtowndawg
09-07-2023, 12:54 PM
Bump - what?s the word about this?? Any updates as to why?

Same. I was in attendance, and it was mentioned many times during the game from those around me. I don't recall this ever happening, for any game, so I feel like an explanation is warranted.

Goldendawg
09-07-2023, 01:18 PM
I just called the Bulldog Club and they said they had technical difficulties at the SELA game. She said they have been working on it and hoped it had been corrected.

gtowndawg
09-07-2023, 01:43 PM
I just called the Bulldog Club and they said they had technical difficulties at the SELA game. She said they have been working on it and hoped it had been corrected.

Thanks for the insight!