PDA

View Full Version : Goldilocks has his Tebow speech moment

starkvegasdawg
12-02-2013, 01:53 PM
After losing the Golden Egg it won a year ago, players and coaches were something near a state of shock Thursday night. But several players said this will affect change.
?I?m upset right now, but it?s motivation,? said quarterback Bo Wallace, who turned the ball over four times. ?We?re going to treat these bowl practices like we?re about to play the No. 1 team in the nation. Every single one of them. I?m going to demand that, and I know (linebacker) Mike Marry is going to demand that and I know (defensive lineman) D.T. Shackelford is going to demand that.?

It also said further down in the article that Bucky said the team needed to lick its wounds. I bet RN's eyes lit up at that statement.

smootness
12-02-2013, 02:00 PM
I hope Ole Miss wins their bowl by 50 so they think they solved all their problems going into the offseason.

Bubb Rubb
12-02-2013, 02:09 PM
I hope Ole Miss wins their bowl by 50 so they think they solved all their problems going into the offseason.

Not me. I hate they'll probably be playing a crappy team. I want them to pound their chests about how hard they are going to work and then have them get rolled in their bowl game. That is what I'm hoping for.

Bass Chaser
12-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Didn't they say this after getting thumped by Alabama too or maybe it was just Moncrief.

Thick
12-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Bbbbbbut this game is just another game to them??? Their real rival IS LSU!!

Dawgtini
12-02-2013, 03:07 PM
This +1