PDA

View Full Version : Rebel Sports Radio goodness

FlabLoser
12-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Check out the 11/29 Spirit Podcast for some complete delusion. They said there was no excuse for losing to MSU, then discussed at length a lot of excuses. Rounsaville blames poor punting (they punted 2 yards below their average). On and on. Its a laugh.

Maybe more funny than that is the 12/02 version of The Flagship with Ben Garrett and Steven Godfrey.

Godfrey: "He put this game up in front of the team and told them it was the biggest game of the year...."

Garrett (interrupts): "Yeah, State fans are all like that..."

Godfrey (interrupts): "Hugh Freeze did that"

Garrett: "Oh"

Garrett tries to tow the comany line and Godfrey keeps correcting him. Good for Godfrey, my favorite rebel (even though he tweet-blocked me for questioning this categorization of the MSU win as an upset win).

CadaverDawg
12-02-2013, 01:32 PM
Hilarious.

Rounsaville blames THEIR punting on them having long fields all night. How is that even possible? Having long fields has nothing to do with your own punting, it has to do with the opponent's defense and punting. They are spinning so hard that they aren't even making sense.

By the way, this denial we're seeing out of their fan base, is what comes just before they implode. If they lose their bowl game...or even if they just lose to us next year....their collective heads will explode and they will begin to fully meltdown and turn on the Reverend Beaver

stxdawg
12-02-2013, 01:32 PM
How do you get that? Do you have to have a subscription?

FlabLoser
12-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Its is free. Rebel Sports Radio is a free app for Apple & Android. For apple, its at the App Store. For Android, I dunno.

Bulldog Sports radio is also there and its a separate app.

cheewgumm
12-02-2013, 01:37 PM
This is my most anxious, delicious scenario.

And I agree. the problem with delusion of your own fanbase is that if they actually believe that they are that good, then their patience will be short, which theirs will be. Freeze's press conference, after that game was very telling. To them their is no explanation to losing to us. It is almost like if we lost to Alcorn to them. They are so deep, they can't see it.

This is a great thing for us, because their idiocy can be used against them, in that...once Freeze loses a few more, he's gone. I'm convinced if Mullen can beat him at their place next year, they will be done with him. After all, they are in teh BAMA, LSU class..not in our class.Their is no excuse.

And they are right in a way. Freeze should win a minimum of 8 a year wiht that talent or they should fire him , period.* There really is no excuse.

Hilarious.

Rounsaville blames THEIR punting on them having long fields all night. How is that even possible? Having long fields has nothing to do with your own punting, it has to do with the opponent's defense and punting. They are spinning so hard that they aren't even making sense.

By the way, this denial we're seeing out of their fan base, is what comes just before they implode. If they lose their bowl game...or even if they just lose to us next year....their collective heads will explode and they will begin to fully meltdown and turn on the Reverend Beaver

Coach34
12-02-2013, 01:46 PM
And that delusion has infected their fanbase from the old men to the little boys. It's hilarious to read the SEC Rant sometime and you will see a BearShark make some comment about about their great recruiting and them competing for the SEC West- and some member from another school will tell them- "You can't compete for the SEC- you're Ole Miss."

They just cant see themselves for what they really are.

basedog
12-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Regardless how Ole Misses fans play it out, they lost, plain and simple, they were not good enough. How bout the fact we just out coached them and played smarter.

bully99
12-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Used to listen to Bulldog sports radio but they still haven't fixed the damn app that's been broken for six months. How in the hell can you continue to put out a defective product is beyond me. Also they've just putting out shows to fill up space. Most of it is junk.

FlabLoser
12-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Used to listen to Bulldog sports radio but they still haven't fixed the damn app that's been broken for six months. How in the hell can you continue to put out a defective product is beyond me. Also they've just putting out shows to fill up space. Most of it is junk.

I had a lot of problems several weeks ago. But no problems recently. I'm on the latest version of the app.

stxdawg
12-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Its is free. Rebel Sports Radio is a free app for Apple & Android. For apple, its at the App Store. For Android, I dunno.

Bulldog Sports radio is also there and its a separate app.

Thanks man.

Martianlander
12-02-2013, 03:15 PM
One of the delusional tsun fans told me Wallace's fumble was really a touchdown that it didn't matter after you cross the goal line. I had to point out that he was on the two or three yard line when he fumbled.
A lot of second guessing going on in Oxford even if they don't want to admit it to State people.

fishwater99
12-02-2013, 03:22 PM
The Freeze Offense has been figured out. He is out of bullets...