08-29-2023, 10:45 AM
I think that?s it regarding starters.

MrCoachKlein
08-29-2023, 01:24 PM
I missed this. Why is Bookie suspended?

somebodyshotmypaw
08-29-2023, 07:05 PM
I missed this. Why is Bookie suspended?

He’s a dumbass that got arrested. And before anybody says anything, yes, you are a dumbass if you get arrested.

schddog72
08-29-2023, 07:15 PM
I'm assuming Bookie.
Anybody else?

Ok, so who is "Bookie?" Good Lord people, is it too much to ask that real names be used??

Cowbell
08-29-2023, 07:24 PM
Ok, so who is "Bookie?" Good Lord people, is it too much to ask that real names be used??

If you don't know who Bookie is, maybe that's a personal issue...

somebodyshotmypaw
08-29-2023, 07:29 PM

Nathaniel Watson, linebacker. And a very good one. Made a mistake, acted like a dumbass, hopefully grows and learns from it, and goes on to tons of success in life.

Cooterpoot
08-29-2023, 08:17 PM

Da 17?

Maverick91
08-29-2023, 08:54 PM

Not trying to be a douche. But how do you not know this, it is said on all our broadcasts.

TaleofTwoDogs
08-29-2023, 10:27 PM
In mid May, Watson was arrested on suspicion of DUI. Not sure how the case was adjudiated in the courts, but typically a player is suspended for one or more games if guilty.

schddog72
08-30-2023, 07:11 PM
Nathaniel Watson, linebacker. And a very good one. Made a mistake, acted like a dumbass, hopefully grows and learns from it, and goes on to tons of success in life.

Ok, thanks. Nathaniel Watson - a name I recognize, and he is a very good player. Sorry he got himself into trouble. Hope he learns from it.

BTW, when I saw the name "Bookie", I thought I was reading David Murray again in Dawgs Bite. He used to always write in riddles and nicknames. Used to drive me crazy. It's been that long since I graduated from MSU.

schddog72
08-30-2023, 07:14 PM
Ok, thanks. Nathaniel Watson - a name I recognize, and he is a very good player. Sorry he got himself into trouble. Hope he learns from it.

BTW, when I saw the name "Bookie", I thought I was reading David Murray again in Dawgs Bite. He used to always write in riddles and nicknames. Used to drive me crazy. It's been that long since I graduated from MSU.

And also, i live in South Carolina, so I don't get to listen to "our broadcasts".

Jacksondevildog
08-30-2023, 07:14 PM
I?m sure you know Matlock?s middle name.

Reason2succeed
08-30-2023, 09:27 PM
And also, i live in South Carolina, so I don't get to listen to "our broadcasts".

Try downloading podcasts. I don?t know what I would do without MSU sports podcasts. I am legit sorry you have been living like this. 😬🤣

RisperDawg
08-30-2023, 09:43 PM

I hear you. Spent five years in Columbia before heading back (closer to) home last year. Great state, and I really enjoyed the people there. I believe Columbia may have been slightly worse than MS and AL as far as heat and humidity though. Ha. Hoping to go watch us beat Carolina this year with some of my old Gamecock friends.

You make it sound like you may not be familiar with podcasts, but like Reason was saying, podcasts are great. I listen to Thunder and Lightning and Out of Left Field mainly but also listen to Hail State and Maroon Mic at times. I've been missing Matt Wyatt for sure. You should check them out.

Homedawg
08-31-2023, 11:12 AM

You don't watch any of our games? The tv announcers call him that.

MrCoachKlein
08-31-2023, 08:50 PM
I'll let you in on some inside info:

Woody is Marks (RB)
Dak is Dakota (former QB)
;)