PDA

View Full Version : SEC NOW: Roman Harper on SEC COTY.

TrapGame
08-27-2023, 11:33 AM
He thinks it's gonna be Saban. However, he said if Arnett coaches MSU to 9 wins it will be him instead. He also said he thinks people are sleeping on this team and Arnett and it wouldn't surprise him if we win 8 or 9 games. Dhari added how impressed he was talking to Arnett during SEC Media Days and thought how we might have hit a home run with this hire.

R2Dawg
08-27-2023, 01:35 PM
He thinks it's gonna be Saban. However, he said if Arnett coaches MSU to 9 wins it will be him instead. He also said he thinks people are sleeping on this team and Arnett and it wouldn't surprise him if we win 8 or 9 games. Dhari added how impressed he was talking to Arnett during SEC Media Days and thought how we might have hit a home run with this hire.

I think they are dead on. CZA is a football coach not a seminar speaker. He is gonna get it done.

ESPN had a group this weekend talking about new HC across country. Had a bunch and nothing on MSU and CZA. Even had UAB HC listed. They gonna know who he is as the year unfolds. When are lazy media going to quit sleeping on MSU?

the_real_MSU_is_us
08-27-2023, 02:25 PM
I think we got a good one too, but Moorhead had tons of praise and was "impressive" to the media too. Can't put any stock in what the talking heads say

HancockCountyDog
08-27-2023, 02:46 PM

So an AL player predicts great things for Bama, I?m stunned.

R2Dawg
08-27-2023, 03:17 PM
So an AL player predicts great things for Bama, I?m stunned.

Harper was a DB at Auburn.

However, Picking Bama or Saban for any preseason award is the least courageous thing to ever say preseason.

parabrave
08-27-2023, 03:28 PM
Harper was a DB at Auburn.

However, Picking Bama or Saban for any preseason award is the least courageous thing to ever say preseason.

Hmm no he was at Bama and then the Saints.

R2Dawg
08-27-2023, 04:30 PM
Hmm no he was at Bama and then the Saints.

Yep you are correct. I thought I watched him play for Auburn. I must have him confused with someone else. They even say stuff to him constantly on SECN about Aub too, I guess that is jab at him and I never picked up on it.

To your original point, yeah fill SECN up with Bama homers and that is what you get. Greg Mcelroy, etc.

Lord McBuckethead
08-27-2023, 05:48 PM
Watching the Netflix show on UF and I was wondering, is our team as committed to getting to the right mindset to win the SEC as UF was? I just don?t know.