PDA

View Full Version : I See State is the only SEC team with 8 home games

CaptainObvious
08-26-2023, 03:39 PM
Looks like that Non-Con schedule lined up perfectly this year. Guess we pay for it next year with only 6 home games.

Dawgology
08-26-2023, 06:47 PM
Yep, 8 home game, the two sec leading tacklers, sec leading passer, and the most returning starters of any team…projected 4-8. **** the media.

TrapGame
08-26-2023, 08:44 PM
Yep, 8 home game, the two sec leading tacklers, sec leading passer, and the most returning starters of any team…projected 4-8. **** the media.

4-8 would mean Zach Arnett is Sylvester Croom. I just do not see that. I think Zach will be a lot closer to Mullen with one big difference, he actually wants to be here.

Dawgology
08-26-2023, 09:27 PM
4-8 would mean Zach Arnett is Sylvester Croom. I just do not see that. I think Zach will be a lot closer to Mullen with one big difference, he actually wants to be here.

I think Arnett is an excellent manager with a defensive mind. If this OC hire works out we could have something very special in the long run.

TrapGame
08-27-2023, 11:25 AM
I think Arnett is an excellent manager with a defensive mind. If this OC hire works out we could have something very special in the long run.

100% agreed. The love Zach got on SEC Now with Dhari and Roman was pretty impressive.

Captain Falcon
08-27-2023, 12:46 PM
Looks like that Non-Con schedule lined up perfectly this year. Guess we pay for it next year with only 6 home games.

We have 7 home games next year. The usual 4-4 SEC split and then we play at Arizona State and host Eastern Kentucky, Utah State, and UMass.

civildawg
08-27-2023, 01:00 PM
I hope I haven't jinxed us and I literally never bet on state but I was at ameristar last night and state was +140 on the over to win 6.5 games. I couldn't resist it.