PDA

View Full Version : Bring the hay to the barn

Maverick91
08-23-2023, 10:23 AM
Football is here and I am way to excited I don't care who is playing I just want to watch football.

Week zero is finally upon us with some interesting games, what is your prediction.

Navy at Notre Dame 1:30 PM NBC Aviva Stadium, Dublin. I guess being in Ireland is home for Notre Dame? I think the Irish take this one, Navy will keep it close for the first half but the Irish pull away late 38-13. I hope that Navy wins though, start this season off with banger.

UTEP at Jacksonville State 4:30 PM CBSSN Burgess-Snow Field, Jacksonville, AL. I went to Jville for a semester, wouldn't recommend to anyone. ( hope that doesn't offend anyone.) Should be a pretty good game UTEP had a subpar year last year and Jville won 9 games. I don't know anything about their rosters, I will take Jville at home 28-24.

UMass at New Mexico State 6:00 PM ESPN Aggie Memorial Stadium, Las Cruces, NM. I like the New Mexico, nothing happens in New Mexico so lets give them something that talk about. 24-21.

Ohio at San Diego State 6:00 PM FS1 Snapdragon Stadium, San Diego, CA. Outside of the stadium name don't know much about either of these teams. So, I will be rooting for San Diego State. 31-17.

Hawai'i at Vanderbilt 6:30 PM SECN FirstBank Stadium, Nashville, TN. I cannot wait to see the new and improved stadium for Vandy It is going to be si... jk I don't know why those jokers waited so long to start the renovations but it looks bad. I think the capacity is under 30k now. Crazy! Anyways Vandy takes care of business, I am pretty excited about what Mark is building up there. I didn't know how many talented guys left that program to transfer out. I kinda wish they all would have stayed just to see how good the team would be this year. Vandy 41-24.

San Jos? State at USC 7:00 PM PAC12 Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA. I would love nothing more than for San Jose to walk in there beat them Horses. It ant happening with Caleb Williams at the helm though. Conquerors of Troy 52-31.

Florida International at Louisiana Tech 8:00 PM CBSSN Joe Aillet Stadium, Ruston, LA. My cousin just graduated from LaTech, so we are going with them dudes and in honor of Jeff Driskel. LaTech 38-24.

Who you guys got?

parabrave
08-23-2023, 11:45 AM
Vandy and please lord let San Jose St beat USC. Talk about a meltdown in Indianapolis!

Commercecomet24
08-23-2023, 11:53 AM
Vandy and please lord let San Jose St beat USC. Talk about a meltdown in Indianapolis!

I have a friend whose dad is the OC at San Jose St, so i'm pulling for them big time!

CaptainObvious
08-23-2023, 01:29 PM
Football is here and I am way to excited I don't care who is playing I just want to watch football.

Week zero is finally upon us with some interesting games, what is your prediction.

Navy at Notre Dame 1:30 PM NBC Aviva Stadium, Dublin. I guess being in Ireland is home for Notre Dame? I think the Irish take this one, Navy will keep it close for the first half but the Irish pull away late 38-13. I hope that Navy wins though, start this season off with banger.

UTEP at Jacksonville State 4:30 PM CBSSN Burgess-Snow Field, Jacksonville, AL. I went to Jville for a semester, wouldn't recommend to anyone. ( hope that doesn't offend anyone.) Should be a pretty good game UTEP had a subpar year last year and Jville won 9 games. I don't know anything about their rosters, I will take Jville at home 28-24.

UMass at New Mexico State 6:00 PM ESPN Aggie Memorial Stadium, Las Cruces, NM. I like the New Mexico, nothing happens in New Mexico so lets give them something that talk about. 24-21.

Ohio at San Diego State 6:00 PM FS1 Snapdragon Stadium, San Diego, CA. Outside of the stadium name don't know much about either of these teams. So, I will be rooting for San Diego State. 31-17.

Hawai'i at Vanderbilt 6:30 PM SECN FirstBank Stadium, Nashville, TN. I cannot wait to see the new and improved stadium for Vandy It is going to be si... jk I don't know why those jokers waited so long to start the renovations but it looks bad. I think the capacity is under 30k now. Crazy! Anyways Vandy takes care of business, I am pretty excited about what Mark is building up there. I didn't know how many talented guys left that program to transfer out. I kinda wish they all would have stayed just to see how good the team would be this year. Vandy 41-24.

San Jos? State at USC 7:00 PM PAC12 Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA. I would love nothing more than for San Jose to walk in there beat them Horses. It ant happening with Caleb Williams at the helm though. Conquerors of Troy 52-31.

Florida International at Louisiana Tech 8:00 PM CBSSN Joe Aillet Stadium, Ruston, LA. My cousin just graduated from LaTech, so we are going with them dudes and in honor of Jeff Driskel. LaTech 38-24.

Who you guys got?

Kinda disappointed I didn?t get my annual invite from Tech to buy Season Tickets. I bought 2 tickets through their ticket outlet way back when State played Tech in Ruston, and every year after that I received a Season Ticket order packet.

I sure hope State has moved on from having to go play at Troy and Ruston. I don?t have a huge problem with going to play at UAB because they have the new downtown Stadium and lots to do in a Birmingham outside the game.

sandjunky
08-25-2023, 03:56 PM
Someone said hay
https://youtu.be/bW3lVu6mh-Q?si=9AnKtdA-q0ihgNFE