PDA

View Full Version : Hailstate+

BorneDawg
08-11-2023, 01:31 PM
What all can you do/get with a subscription? I just canceled my Youtube TV subscription so I have no way to watch games as of now...... Can you watch football games on it ?

confucius say
08-11-2023, 01:41 PM
No, you can't watch games.
It's like $8 a month and you get behind the scenes stuff like the documentary series I posted yesterday (it was free this week) and coach interviews. You can try it for a week free and see if you like it.

KOdawg1
08-11-2023, 02:31 PM
So far, it's been a complete waste of money. I think they're trying to add some stuff to it, but for the last several months, it's been a major let down

confucius say
08-11-2023, 02:50 PM
It was better in season. I enjoyed the film review sessions and docu series they had last football season. Looks like they are starting those back

ZedFedder
08-11-2023, 02:57 PM
So far, it's been a complete waste of money. I think they're trying to add some stuff to it, but for the last several months, it's been a major let down

I almost got it, but then I heard a few people say this and held off. Maybe it will improve soon.

boonedawg
08-11-2023, 06:01 PM
I agree. Total waste of money.

confucius say
08-11-2023, 06:29 PM
Neil price has a newly daily podcast for those interested. It's free on the Hailstate + Podcast network.

Pancho
08-11-2023, 06:50 PM
youtube or hulu and one can watch any college game.........

Rawdawg
08-11-2023, 09:13 PM
Hailstate+ in theory is a great idea however to make it successful you have to make content appealing to the masses constantly. All due respect to volleyball and soccer but a player profile on one of their athletes being the content of the week isn?t going to excite someone to use the platform. You?ve got to have ?front page? material every day in order to keep people engaged and they just haven?t done a good job of that.