PDA

View Full Version : Football

Ranchdawg
07-30-2023, 12:16 PM
I?m a 40yr+ bulldog fan. Attended State but did not graduated. I?m a bulldog club member. Ive graduated two children from state and another was a co-Ed cheerleader for a brief time. I?ve followed the dogs in football, basketball and baseball. I worked my whole adult life and now retired. Used to stay at horse park in my rv weekends only due wife and I both working.

This year wife and I have rented a apartment in Starkville. This fall our granddaughter is going to be a co-ed cheerleader. I can now come to Starkville any time I wish. I would like to know when football practices start. What practices are open to the public. Where to find out such information. What type of credentials required. I?ve always wanted to attend practices. #Hailstate and go dogs

KOdawg1
07-30-2023, 01:20 PM
I'm 90% sure practices aren't open to the public. There might be some scrimmages at the stadium that they open to the public but that usually just depends on the coach.

trob115
07-30-2023, 02:50 PM
You can walk in and watch both basketball teams practice and both coaches are super welcoming.

Football, they usually don't allow and spectators, but if you're feeling friendly, go chat up some of the GA guys setting up practice and they might let you stay. Just depends on the day.