PDA

View Full Version : MSU vs. TCU Preview

TheRef
12-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Okay..so Thursday we play TCU at the Hump for the Big 12/SEC Challenge. I'm going to try and give as much of a preview as possible. So looking at TCU, they seem like they're struggling like we are. They are averaging 67.1 PPG, 33.1 RPG, 13.4 APG, and have a 42.7 FG%. All of which are statistically lower than MSU's averages thus far (73.8, 36.2, 14.0, 46.3%). Their schedule seems fairly average. They've got wins over Washington State, Tulsa (Neutral court), and two smaller schools. They most recently lost to Harvard at a neutral court game in Alaska. The TCU coach is known for developing big men so this could be a challenge for us as we have problems securing the lane and the post on both sides of the court. I think this one will be tough but that we will win by a larger margin than with Loyola (fingers crossed). But if anyone else has anything to add, please do so since I'm doing a very skimming preview.

LiterallyPolice
12-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Okay..so Thursday we play TCU at the Hump for the Big 12/SEC Challenge. I'm going to try and give as much of a preview as possible. So looking at TCU, they seem like they're struggling like we are. They are averaging 67.1 PPG, 33.1 RPG, 13.4 APG, and have a 42.7 FG%. All of which are statistically lower than MSU's averages thus far (73.8, 36.2, 14.0, 46.3%). Their schedule seems fairly average. They've got wins over Washington State, Tulsa (Neutral court), and two smaller schools. They most recently lost to Harvard at a neutral court game in Alaska. The TCU coach is known for developing big men so this could be a challenge for us as we have problems securing the lane and the post on both sides of the court. I think this one will be tough but that we will win by a larger margin than with Loyola (fingers crossed). But if anyone else has anything to add, please do so since I'm doing a very skimming preview.

Thanks for the preview... Good little read. But you forgot to tell us what the weather will be like inside the hump ***

Political Hack
12-02-2013, 09:09 AM
wrong school. only one school in MS has rain delays for basketball games.

TheRef
12-02-2013, 10:09 AM
wrong school. only one school in MS has rain delays for basketball games.

Don't worry...I'll give a rain forecast when we head to the Sad Pad.