PDA

View Full Version : Storm the Field ➡️ Pay Your Opponent

Reason2succeed
07-17-2023, 08:00 PM
Not sure if anyone was aware of this new rule but Greg Sankey said that the fine for rushing the field has gone up and that the fine will go directly to your opponent that your fans are excited about beating.

So if we beat Alabama this year who?s writing the check?!? 😉😆

Quaoarsking
07-17-2023, 08:13 PM
Terrible rule that will only ever benefit the elites at the expense of the have-nots.

TrapGame
07-17-2023, 08:13 PM
Stupid rule.

viverlibre
07-17-2023, 08:47 PM
Who really cares? I love how they say it's for safety. You know how much more people get hurt? September noon kicks.

TUSK
07-17-2023, 08:55 PM
Not sure if anyone was aware of this new rule but Greg Sankey said that the fine for rushing the field has gone up and that the fine will go directly to your opponent that your fans are excited about beating.

So if we beat Alabama this year who?s writing the check?!? ����

What is this thing you call "Storming the Field"???

the_real_MSU_is_us
07-17-2023, 10:32 PM
Terrible rule that will only ever benefit the elites at the expense of the have-nots.

100%. Bama went and cried about TN and now we got a rule.

Storming the field only happens in major upsets. By definition, the blue bloods can't really "major upset" anyone.

Schultzy
07-18-2023, 12:52 AM
It’s a great rule stay off the effing field.

The Federalist Engineer
07-18-2023, 02:09 AM
False Flag Opportunity!

Let's say Bama is up 35 points. Then some dog fans go to Walmart and gear up as Bama
Fans. They jump on the field, then 20 more dudes join in. Then another 100 say, "what the heck" and join the party. You are turning $20 bucks at Walmart into big money.

We could collect enough money to NiL some 100 mph Lefties for the spring. For sure you false flag every road loss to Ole Miss.

Reason2succeed
07-18-2023, 07:50 AM
False Flag Opportunity!

Let's say Bama is up 35 points. Then some dog fans go to Walmart and gear up as Bama
Fans. They jump on the field, then 20 more dudes join in. Then another 100 say, "what the heck" and join the party. You are turning $20 bucks at Walmart into big money.

We could collect enough money to NiL some 100 mph Lefties for the spring. For sure you false flag every road loss to Ole Miss.

You forgot a major part. You think 100 Mississippi State fans will go to a game AT ALABAMA dressed as Alabama fans just to attempt to get Alabama fined?!? Your imagination is WAYYY more active than mine.

Dawgface
07-18-2023, 08:05 AM
Stupid rule. Can?t stand Stank.

Homedawg
07-18-2023, 08:32 AM
I don't understand why it's a stupid rule? A bunch of drunks charging a filed isn't exactly one that screams safety to me.

Quaoarsking
07-18-2023, 08:38 AM
I don't understand why it's a stupid rule? A bunch of drunks charging a filed isn't exactly one that screams safety to me.

I agree that storming the field shouldn't be allowed. I don't think that the punishment for it should be the poor paying a 6- or 7-digit penalty to the rich.

Instead, all 14 schools should install physical barriers and hire extra security at the SEC's expense. And it should be made clear to every fan that anyone who storms the field will be arrested, and then actually do it.

TrapGame
07-18-2023, 08:44 AM
Actually, I think this is a great rule now!

Upon further thought, imagine we actually beat Bama this year, storm the field and get fined.

Then we could have the marching band with Bully deliver the check personally in Tuscaloosa. Rub that shit in and get our money's worth.

Cooterpoot
07-18-2023, 08:45 AM
Let's start storming visitor fields when we win. Get paid.
Blue bloods don't generally storm fields. This is a tax on the poor.

R2Dawg
07-18-2023, 11:46 AM
Ole Stankey at it again. The Bama rule. That is all it favors. The SEC is so corrupt.

R2Dawg
07-18-2023, 11:48 AM
Let's start storming visitor fields when we win. Get paid.
Blue bloods don't generally storm fields. This is a tax on the poor.

Ha, Ha They would just take our cowbell away the next home game.

It is exactly tax the poor and keep them poor while the rich get richer. Good ole SEC commish, keeping the blue bloods blue.

R2Dawg
07-18-2023, 11:49 AM
Actually, I think this is a great rule now!

Upon further thought, imagine we actually beat Bama this year, storm the field and get fined.

Then we could have the marching band with Bully deliver the check personally in Tuscaloosa. Rub that shit in and get our money's worth.

Seriously? Give Bama more NIL money to buy more players. Don't sign me up for that.

R2Dawg
07-18-2023, 11:50 AM

Ain't got nothing to do with safety and most aren't drunk.

R2Dawg
07-18-2023, 11:53 AM
What is this thing you call "Storming the Field"???

You know like when Auburn stormed the field when they ran the Saban FG back to win it on the last play. That kind of storming the field.

TrapGame
07-18-2023, 12:40 PM
Seriously? Give Bama more NIL money to buy more players. Don't sign me up for that.

They never needed NIL to begin with. That 100k would be drop of water in a swimming pool.

starkvegasdawg
07-18-2023, 01:21 PM
Pay it in unwrapped pennies.

PGHBulldogBG
07-18-2023, 02:11 PM
Storming the field is very Ole Miss. They looked like fools storming the field after beating Bama in 2014 and then a week or two later we beat Auburn to get to number 1. I was extremely proud to be a State fan that we acted like we had been there before and didn’t storm the field. Our fans still had a great time and that was the most exciting game I ever experienced as a State fan, but no need to act like an amateur

viverlibre
07-18-2023, 02:13 PM
Pay it in unwrapped pennies.

Soaked in a benjo ditch

viverlibre
07-18-2023, 02:15 PM
Storming the field is very Ole Miss. They looked like fools storming the field after beating Bama in 2014 and then a week or two later we beat Auburn to get to number 1. I was extremely proud to be a State fan that we acted like we had been there before and didn’t storm the field. Our fans still had a great time and that was the most exciting game I ever experienced as a State fan, but no need to act like an amateur

Don't be so high and mighty, we had several fans who tried to storm the field after the National Championship game in Omaha. Security shut them down.

Also when we beat Bama in Starkville in either 2000 or 2007 (i think 2007?), we did have some fans storm the field. A buddy of mine pulled up a hedge and brought it home.

TUSK
07-18-2023, 05:33 PM
You know like when Auburn stormed the field when they ran the Saban FG back to win it on the last play. That kind of storming the field.

Oh wow... I had almost forgotten that...

https://lwlies.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Old-Rose-1108x0-c-default.jpg