PDA

View Full Version : Was there a Freezus handshake?

Gen. Grant
12-01-2013, 03:16 PM
So, Im not sure if this has been discussed yet, but did the Rev. shake CDM's hand after the game? I never saw it and the replay of the game didn't show it. Did he just tuck his tail between his legs and go straight for the locker room?

hells bells
12-01-2013, 08:26 PM
So, Im not sure if this has been discussed yet, but did the Rev. shake CDM's hand after the game? I never saw it and the replay of the game didn't show it. Did he just tuck his tail between his legs and go straight for the locker room?

Was in the 700 section. Bo Bo Sunshine did not either. If he did it was a grip and grin for the maintenance staff to Fed Ex his butt plug to him when they found it.

archdog
12-01-2013, 09:00 PM
No way he didn't track down Mullen to shake his hand. This would be a great twitter question.

TXDawg
12-01-2013, 09:27 PM
From what I saw on TV, it looked like a mass of MSHP guys (Mullen) made their way from our sideline all the way over to the numbers on OM's sideline and met another mass of MSHP guys (Freeze) for a handshake. Keep in mind that this was a wide angle shot that included both goal posts, so it was hard to see much.

If what I saw was correct, though, Mullen sought out Freeze or the handshake never would have happened.

Keep it classy Hugh.

Bo Darville
12-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Might not have been a handshake. Mullen makes a pretty good salary so he doesn't need a few hundred bucks from Freeze.

Op4isabitch
12-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Might not have been a handshake. Mullen makes a pretty good salary so he doesn't need a few hundred bucks from Freeze.

Haha I laughed!