PDA

View Full Version : Duck Calls

WeWillScrewItUp
12-01-2013, 02:51 PM
What is your favorite call? I'm from the Arkansas delta a little over an hour south of Stuttgart. I have used all kinds of calls but my two favorite go to calls are the Yo Sista by Primos and an acrylic RNT original that is mallard green. Now what calls do my fellow outdoor dawgs like?

State82
12-01-2013, 03:44 PM
I really like Hobo calls. I have the cheap Hunter model (about $45 or so). Would like to have their ICU2 if I had an extra $130 lying around. But I think my next one is going to be the RNT Short Barrel acrylic.

WeWillScrewItUp
12-01-2013, 03:58 PM
I really like Hobo calls. I have the cheap Hunter model (about $45 or so). Would like to have their ICU2 if I had an extra $130 lying around. But I think my next one is going to be the RNT Short Barrel acrylic.

I recommend any RNT. I got mine when I was 16. Used some of my umpiring money to buy it and I practiced with it all summer and fall up till duck season, I was told by many people that have them that you have to break them in. I swear it sounds better with age. Every season it seems to sound even better.