PDA

View Full Version : The SEC can still win the BCS NC this year.....If Michigan State beats OSU next week,

Saltydog
12-01-2013, 11:29 AM
the winner of Auburn/Mizzou will play FSU.......It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Michigan State beat OSU either.....Michigan State's defense is top 3 in the country and they are physical......Why does it matter you say? Well, I read somewhere where each SEC team would get approx. $2MM if a SEC team won the NC game......That's huge to MSU.......

Goat Holder
12-01-2013, 11:44 AM
F*ck the SEC. We still have to compete with them.

TheRef
12-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Anyone see a Duke upset of FSU? I'm actually kinda rooting for Cut at Duke. It's a feel-good story.

Saltydog
12-01-2013, 11:59 AM
it ain't happening......If it did, AND MSU beats OSU then the winner of Auburn/Mizzou would probably play Bama for all the marbles.......Would be great to have a Bama/Auburn rematch.....

DownwardDawg
12-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Anyone see a Duke upset of FSU? I'm actually kinda rooting for Cut at Duke. It's a feel-good story.

This is what I'm cheering for.
Oh yeah, and **** auburn.

TheRef
12-01-2013, 12:00 PM
This is what I'm cheering for.
Oh yeah, and **** auburn.

I bet TSUN fans hate that they fired Cut. Could you imagine how good they would be with him still at the helm? F*** that's scary.

DownwardDawg
12-01-2013, 03:10 PM
I bet TSUN fans hate that they fired Cut. Could you imagine how good they would be with him still at the helm? F*** that's scary.

Firing Cut was the biggest blunder in the history of either schools AD. I remember the day they fired him like it was yesterday. I jumped in the air with excitement and started calling people I knew to spread the great news.

chef dixon
12-01-2013, 03:42 PM
F*ck the SEC. We still have to compete with them.

Thank you for this.

Maroon Diapers
12-01-2013, 04:29 PM
it ain't happening......If it did, AND MSU beats OSU then the winner of Auburn/Mizzou would probably play Bama for all the marbles.......Would be great to have a Bama/Auburn rematch.....

Please no. While that would be fun and throw an awesome wrench in the BCS, let the Coaches' Trophy finally leave the state of Alabama.

Quaoarsking
12-01-2013, 05:17 PM
What's interesting is that everyone is talking about Auburn's chances, but I honestly believe Missouri is a clear favorite next week. With an average amount of luck, Auburn is 9-3 or 8-4. I think Mizzou wins next week, and give them a 50-50 of reaching the BCSNCG (they won't jump an undefeated team, but 50-50 that either FSU or OSU loses).

In the unlikely scenario that both FSU and Ohio State lose (more likely than both Missouri and WV losing the last game of 2007), I wonder if there will be a unified national effort to keep Alabama out of the title game (no one wants another SEC-SEC game, nor another second chance for Alabama), and elevate Oklahoma State (or Baylor, if they are Big 12 champs) into the game.

Will James
12-01-2013, 05:33 PM
I hope the SEC keeps winning. I'm not as down on Auburn for Cam like some. They are nowhere near Ole Miss on the hate meter, or Bama for that matter. Cam sucks but I can't blame them. That's Bama's big fight; we've got more than enough reason to keep the guns to the north. I don't cross paths with Barners, they've always been decent fans for me both home and road. **** Ole Miss.

Im pulling for Mizzou fwiw