PDA

View Full Version : Give me your opinion

PikeDawg15
06-21-2023, 10:03 PM
Questions for the board. I want your honest opinions

1. Who is our biggest rival not named ole miss
2. What happens first, the football team makes a NY6 game or so he basketball team reaches the sweet sixteen
3. What sec football team?s future scares you the most ( not named bama, UGA , or LSU)
4. Oatmeal cream pie or a honeybun
5. What?s more likely baseball makes a superegional next season or will rogers gets 75 rushing yards on the season

KOdawg1
06-21-2023, 10:56 PM
1. I'll say Arkansas. We're competitive against them in all 3 sports.

2. Sweet 16

3. Tennessee; I think Heupel is a good coach

4. Honey bun

5. Rogers rushing yards

sandjunky
06-22-2023, 06:57 AM
1. Auburn/LSU - there is a healthy dose of hate
2. Neither but I?d say basketball has best chance- 4-8 coming in FB
3. Tennessee- not scared but they will be fun to watch
4. Honeybun
5. Neither - baseball will be looking for a new coach

PGHBulldogBG
06-22-2023, 07:19 AM
1 Kentucky
2 Sweet 16 I think Jans will do that here at minimum
3 Auburn- Freeze will make them really good again as much as I dislike him
4 Honey bun
5 Neither

dogshiek
06-22-2023, 07:30 AM
1. Auburn Their arrogance is always amusing.
2. basketball
3. South Carolina Beemer has them believing.
4. Oatmeal creme pies got me through college.
5. I guess baseball. As much as I like Will, he's too quick to look for the ground to net 75 rushing yards.

EdwardDrayton
06-22-2023, 07:52 AM
1. All of them. I hate all of them.
2. Probably an equal probability for the both. But it's a low probability in this new environment.
3. Ours. Again because of this new model of college sports we're operating within.
4. Honey bun. That other one is the dessert choice after a vienna sausage and pork rinds meal.
5. Will Rogers and 75 yards??!!!??!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! You're killin' me!!!!!!

StarkVegasSteve
06-22-2023, 07:55 AM
1. LSU. The football series has really been very competitive the last 10 years, outside of 19. We probably should have won 15, 18, 21, and 22. And they are our biggest baseball rival since we now own OM.

2. Sweet 16 because I think it happens this year. I do not believe football can get to a NY6 this year.

3. A&M terrifies me if they get Urban Meyer in there. Otherwise I will say Tennessee.

4. Oatmeal cream pie all day.

5. I think they are both pretty improbable at the moment but will say Will gets 75 yds.

PikeDawg15
06-22-2023, 08:09 AM
1. LSU
2. I say basketball gets in the sweet 16 first because in this new sec , to be in a NY6 bowl game you will have to be 10-2 at bare minimum because there will be a ton of 9-3 10-2 teams. I don?t think we get in a ny6 this year if we go 9-3. Unless Tennessee loses Atleast 3 games. Because bama, lsu, Georgia will all win 10 games at minimum.

3. Auburn. Hugh Freeze is about to tear it up and send saban into retirement.

4. Oatmeal cream pie

5. Super regional.

BigDawg81
06-22-2023, 08:40 AM
1. LSU since I live around BR and State has been competitive against them.
2. Sweet 16 and it could happen this year.
3. Tennessee. They finally got a good coach and the resources to match it.
4. Honeybuns
5. 75 yards on the season. That?s a little over 6 yards per game. Will smashes that easily because I think there will be designated for him. Teams will not rush as much because of the run game.

Coursesuper
06-22-2023, 09:00 AM
1. Arkansas
2. Sweet 16
3. Tenn.
4. Oatmeal Cream Pie
5. Rodgers for 75

TrapGame
06-22-2023, 09:22 AM
1. Arkansas - This has turned into a true rivalry since Mullen, imo.
2. Sweet 16 - Hands down.
3. Auburn - Freeze is a sleaze but he can coach.
4. Oatmeal Cream Pie - You heathens.
5. Rogers getting 75 - And I'd bet it happens this season.

sleepy dawg
06-22-2023, 09:50 AM
Southern Miss
2. What happens first, the football team makes a NY6 game or so he basketball team reaches the sweet sixteen
sweet 16
3. What sec football team's future scares you the most ( not named bama, UGA , or LSU)
Kentucky - They need to stay down.
honeybun
5. What's more likely baseball makes a superegional next season or will rogers gets 75 rushing yards on the season
tough one.... I'm going super regional. I can't comprehend a 75 yard rush season for Rodgers.

sleepy dawg
06-22-2023, 09:55 AM
1. LSU since I live around BR and State has been competitive against them.
2. Sweet 16 and it could happen this year.
3. Tennessee. They finally got a good coach and the resources to match it.
4. Honeybuns
5. 75 yards on the season. That?s a little over 6 yards per game. Will smashes that easily because I think there will be designated for him. Teams will not rush as much because of the run game.

Well he averaged -12.69 a game last year. Getting to 6 yards per game would be quite a large increase.

msu15
06-22-2023, 10:08 AM

3. What sec football team?s future scares you the most ( not named bama, UGA , or LSU)
5. What?s more likely baseball makes a superegional next season or will rogers gets 75 rushing yards on the season

1. Alabama for sure
2. This would've been football as we should've made both of these the last two years if we A) had kicker in 2021 in the LSU, Arkansas, and Ole Miss games and didn't choke at Memphis, and B) if Leach and Will didn't poop their pants at LSU and Kentucky last season. Now however I will say basketball makes the sweet 16.
3. Tennessee for sure. Heupel is a good coach and their resources are massive.
4. Oatmeal cream pie UNLESS the honey bun is iced.
5. I don't give a shit about our baseball program so definitely Will getting to 75, especially in Barbay's offense because he will be asked to run the read option some.

Tbonewannabe
06-22-2023, 10:14 AM
1. I'll say Arkansas. We're competitive against them in all 3 sports.

2. Sweet 16

3. Tennessee; I think Heupel is a good coach

4. Honey bun

5. Rogers rushing yards

I agreed with everything until you picked Honey bun. Oatmeal cream pie is outstanding.

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-22-2023, 10:31 AM
Well he averaged -12.69 a game last year. Getting to 6 yards per game would be quite a large increase.

And we passed 20+ more times a game, and we had zero runs for will. Now we'll be taking 1 less sack a game and he'll have 2ish 7 yard run and slides per game depending on if the DE crashes.

BigDawg81
06-22-2023, 10:39 AM
Also, ran the Air Raid which averages 50+ drop backs a game

SteelCurtain74
06-22-2023, 10:52 AM
Auburn
Sweet 16
Auburn - only because they've shown no corner is too good not to cut to win
Oatmeal creme pie
Super regional

smootness
06-22-2023, 10:59 AM
I do think Rogers will get to 75. Leach QBs always run for negative yardage. Taylor Potts in 2009, Leach's last year at TT, ran for -166 yards. The next year in 2010, despite actually throwing the ball more, he ran for 4.

I think there will be a few designed QB runs in our offense, and I also think Rogers will have more freedom to run if he wants. Leach's QBs just never ran, which is why those who thought the secret to the offense was a dual-threat QB never made any sense.

TrapGame
06-22-2023, 11:29 AM
I do think Rogers will get to 75. Leach QBs always run for negative yardage. Taylor Potts in 2009, Leach's last year at TT, ran for -166 yards. The next year in 2010, despite actually throwing the ball more, he ran for 4.

I think there will be a few designed QB runs in our offense, and I also think Rogers will have more freedom to run if he wants. Leach's QBs just never ran, which is why those who thought the secret to the offense was a dual-threat QB never made any sense.

Yep.

We are going to see some designed QB runs this season. Nothing fancy but just a wrinkle for the opposing defense to consider. They never had to really think about that with Leach.

Ranchdawg
06-22-2023, 12:22 PM
1. LSU cause the hate for them runs deep
2. Seriously doubt either but Sweet 16
3. Texas AM talking about resources how many kids play football in the state of Texas Money is plentiful if they get a real coach
4. This a real tuff one honey bun iced
5. Neither have y?all seen our baseball team for the last 2 years. Have y?all seen Rogers run. Slow is putting it nicely.

SpaceWranglerDawg
06-22-2023, 12:37 PM
1. LSU
2. Basketball
3. Auburn
4. Honeybun
5. Rogers gets 75 yards

BrunswickDawg
06-22-2023, 02:19 PM
1) Auburn - it was friendly until Cam - since then I want to burn them to the ground (especially with the BS in the '11 game on the Plains)
2) NY6 - this season. Book it.
3) LSU - they recruit S. MS well, and when they a really good they can steal almost any MS kid - and that hurts us more.
4) Oatmeal Cream Pie
5) Baseball. But, I think both will happen.

EdwardDrayton
06-22-2023, 02:24 PM
It's a horse race .........

Honey buns 9
Oatmeal creme pie 8

msu15
06-22-2023, 03:22 PM
1. All of them. I hate all of them.
2. Probably an equal probability for the both. But it's a low probability in this new environment.
3. Ours. Again because of this new model of college sports we're operating within.
4. Honey bun. That other one is the dessert choice after a vienna sausage and pork rinds meal.
5. Will Rogers and 75 yards??!!!??!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! You're killin' me!!!!!!
Man what's wrong with a can of beanie weenies and some crackers for dinner?

EdwardDrayton
06-22-2023, 06:59 PM
Man what's wrong with a can of beanie weenies and some crackers for dinner?

Oh man. I ate my share of beans and wienies during grad school; I was one broke student. But that's a long way from vienna sausages!! And an interesting note: my State football player Dad LOVED vienna sausages, SPAM and pork rinds!!! But he was from South Carolina and dey like Louisiana; dey et everytang!! LOL!!!

Todd4State
06-23-2023, 01:27 AM
Yep.

We are going to see some designed QB runs this season. Nothing fancy but just a wrinkle for the opposing defense to consider. They never had to really think about that with Leach.

Do we really want Will Rogers running? Did we forget the Egg Bowl where whenever Will was touched the football came flying out? I don't think the "wrinkle" is worth it with him honestly.

Todd4State
06-23-2023, 01:33 AM
1. Biggest rival for me? Can I say USM even if we don't play them a lot?
2. Sweet 16
3. Tennessee if I can't name the other three
4. Oatmeal
5. Super Regional. I think Will could take some sacks while the OL adjusts. If they even ever do this season. Will is also going to have to read a lot of different defenses than cover 8 or whatever people played against us. He gets deer in headlights eyes when he is confused at times or gets in a rut too.

TrapGame
06-23-2023, 08:22 AM
Do we really want Will Rogers running? Did we forget the Egg Bowl where whenever Will was touched the football came flying out? I don't think the "wrinkle" is worth it with him honestly.

Will ran out of necessity. It was not a designed run where everyone of the offense knew he was keeping the ball and getting the first down. When he has WRs, a TE and a RB throwing some blocks so he can get ten yards it's a different story. And again, it's just a little wrinkle to show the defense we use everybody on the offense. Will isn't going to be a three step statue in the pocket every snap.

Coach34
06-23-2023, 12:38 PM
1. Who is our biggest rival not named ole miss- LSU
2. What happens first, the football team makes a NY6 game or so he basketball team reaches the sweet sixteen- Sweet 16. Adding OU and Texas hurts football even more
3. What sec football team?s future scares you the most ( not named bama, UGA , or LSU)- Tennessee.
4. Oatmeal cream pie or a honeybun- Honey bun has been my breakfast at least once a week for my adult life
5. What?s more likely baseball makes a superegional next season or will rogers gets 75 rushing yards on the season- Super

AROB44
06-23-2023, 03:05 PM
1. Who is our biggest rival not named ole miss- Auburn
2. What happens first, the football team makes a NY6 game or so he basketball team reaches the sweet sixteen- Sweet 16. Adding OU and Texas is not good for us in football or baseball.
3. What sec football team?s future scares you the most ( not named bama, UGA , or LSU)- Tennessee...or A&M if they replace Jimbo with Urban.
4. Oatmeal cream pie or a honeybun- Honey bun....not even a contest.
5. What?s more likely baseball makes a superegional next season or will rogers gets 75 rushing yards on the season- Will gets the yards.

TUSK
06-23-2023, 07:05 PM
1. Alabama for sure.

After careful consideration...

https://media.makeameme.org/created/request-denied.jpg

HepMe
06-24-2023, 08:22 AM
LSU
TN
Honey
75 yds

viverlibre
06-25-2023, 04:02 PM
1. Our own fans, we're our own worst enemy
2. Sweet 16
3. T5&7, they have too much money and support, will figure it out eventually.
4. Cream pies for the lady's
5. Bolf

Lord McBuckethead
06-25-2023, 07:11 PM
Obama was a good President that literally did a bunch of good things for the country.

Pancho
06-25-2023, 07:12 PM
topic?

EdwardDrayton
06-25-2023, 08:30 PM
Sheesh. Mod? Mod? Anyone? Anyone?

Reason2succeed
06-27-2023, 06:52 AM

1. Who is our biggest rival not named ole miss -

Texas A&M and they don?t even know it. It?s the maroon and white and the ag school. We will continue to play them hard every year.

2. What happens first, the football team makes a NY6 game or so he basketball team reaches the sweet sixteen -

Most likely the basketball team because we are very close with Jans and Purcell. You didn?t say Men?s so I assume you meant either which gives them two chances per year.

Ole Miss because if they ever got really good it would hurt us the most. I don?t think it?s happening though.

4. Oatmeal cream pie or a honeybun -

Honeybun

5. What?s more likely baseball makes a superegional next season or will rogers gets 75 rushing yards on the season -

Rogers will have more that 75 rushing yards. Barbay?s QBs don?t take a lot of sacks and are open to running whenever they want to.

I?ll play your little game. LOL