PDA

View Full Version : It's a Festivus Miracle!!

yakalot
12-01-2013, 09:53 AM
I have found the only non-delusional Black Bear fan on the Spirit board. It was in a discussion on how good or bad Missouri was.

"How dare you point out such facts...
such INCONVENIENT facts. Everyone knows that Ole Miss had no business losing to Missouri or Texas A & M, or Alabama or Auburn. Alabama is so bad that Auburn beat them. And Auburn is so bad that MSU almost beat them at Auburn. And Texas A & M got beat by Missouri and LSU and Alabama and Auburn. And Ole Miss should have beaten Missouri if they had just played the way they should have. And not only that, but State beat Ole Miss. Rivalry or not, Starkville or not, Ole Miss should never lose to an inferior State team. Everyone knows those losses were the result of poor coaching. Haven't you been reading this board???
The SEC is a league of sissy teams and Ole Miss should never be less than 11-1. Never. And they should never lose to State. Never. Besides we have the best true freshmen ever and true freshmen as great as ours just should do better than 7-5. And don't talk about injuries. That had NO bearing on anything. I have all this on the authority of the self-appointed Spirit board experts who shall remain nameless due to the fact that we simply don't know their names. But they are experts. One of them even played running back in high school. He knows. They all know.

Merry Christmas"

biscuit
12-01-2013, 10:46 AM
That guy needs to put the bourbon down and step away from the keyboard. Just dam....

hacker
12-01-2013, 11:26 AM
actually a pretty funny post. I didn't think any of their posters had it in them.