PDA

View Full Version : I posted on the pack as well..I sure hope Marlon and his Dad are watching this..

Original48
12-01-2013, 08:51 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1871080-alabama-kicker-cade-foster-sent-death-threats-and-hateful-tweets-after-loss

Dawgface
12-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Are there not laws for threatening to kill someone? Some of these buffoons should be arrested and made examples of.

starkvegasdawg
12-01-2013, 10:31 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1871080-alabama-kicker-cade-foster-sent-death-threats-and-hateful-tweets-after-loss
Beginning to wonder if Harvey is actually less exception and more rule over in Alabama fandom.

Todd4State
12-01-2013, 10:32 AM
The truth is they have been like that for YEARS. I still remember Bill Curry getting bricks thrown through his windows.

bluelightstar
12-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Every fan base has those people, but people (who clearly don't know any other fans) want to claim we have "the worst fans." No, we're actually the nicest fans in the SEC. Arkansas egged Brandon Allen's car, and the Bears have been ruthless after Bo Wallace on Twitter since the Egg Bowl.

Dawgowar
12-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Every fan base has those people, but people (who clearly don't know any other fans) want to claim we have "the worst fans." No, we're actually the nicest fans in the SEC. Arkansas egged Brandon Allen's car, and the Bears have been ruthless after Bo Wallace on Twitter since the Egg Bowl.

justification. "Well, when you don't think you can protect your players from insane..." This will be followed by the Longhorn Band playing 'Texas Fight'

Better though would be seeing a University prosecute some internet heroes for making threats - believe you could get 'Battery' to stick. One or two cases might reinforce the need for manners. Tired of people clearly posting stuff they would not say in front of anyone in person. Doesn't matter if it is sports, politics, or whatever. Death threats made to a kid that has served their cause well is just over the top. Hope they get publicly called out on it. Say 100 hours of community service cleaning trash around their beloved campus wearing a nice orange jumpsuit with 'INTERNET HERO" stamped on the back.