PDA

View Full Version : Coach 34 from a rebel

MS90
06-17-2023, 11:50 PM
I?m not a member over here. But I wanted to say rivalry aside Rebel nation has had you in our prayers. From Rebelgrove.com to the ole miss spirit. We are glad u are doing much better I know u are huge bulldog! My grandfather played on 1942 team for the dawgs and uncle went to state so did my sister. Lol.

There?s more important things than Rivalry?s in life I wanted to let u know you?re in mine and other peoples prayers. Only bulldog I dislike is Steve Robertson cause he has ego thinks he knows it all besides that I get along with my bulldog friends. Sucks neither team made it to Omaha this year. We are tired of Bianco y?all will bounce back for sure I don?t know about us!

ScoobaDawg
06-18-2023, 09:24 AM
Thanks for posting this. Generally a post starting with "from a rebel" for the first post is an instaban but this is appreciated.

God bless.

MS90
06-18-2023, 11:45 AM
Thanks for posting this. Generally a post starting with "from a rebel" for the first post is an instaban but this is appreciated.

God bless.

Lol I get it just wanted to share my thoughts.

Cowbell
06-18-2023, 12:34 PM
I?m not a member over here. But I wanted to say rivalry aside Rebel nation has had you in our prayers. From Rebelgrove.com to the ole miss spirit. We are glad u are doing much better I know u are huge bulldog! My grandfather played on 1942 team for the dawgs and uncle went to state so did my sister. Lol.

There?s more important things than Rivalry?s in life I wanted to let u know you?re in mine and other peoples prayers. Only bulldog I dislike is Steve Robertson cause he has ego thinks he knows it all besides that I get along with my bulldog friends. Sucks neither team made it to Omaha this year. We are tired of Bianco y?all will bounce back for sure I don?t know about us!

Welcome in my tailgate anytime! And agree on Steve. Thanks for being a good person and for praying for 34.

State82
06-18-2023, 12:41 PM
Good job, MS90. That is saying it as it should be.

Coach34
06-18-2023, 12:50 PM
Thank you.

I have daughter’s that are Rebals- a pharmacist and a nurse. A future son-in-law that’s a Reb. I have some tremendous friends that are Rebs- one being a pastor as well. Hell, even one of my main ICU nurses is a Reb.

It is what it is. Still humbled by the show of support I received.

MS90
06-18-2023, 02:51 PM
Thank you sir. Been to the Junction many of times always enjoy my time in stark.

MS90
06-18-2023, 02:53 PM
Yes sir. Have a lots of bulldog friends glad u are doing better you’ll be in my continue prayers.

TUSK
06-18-2023, 04:32 PM
Thank you.

I have daughter’s that are Rebals- a pharmacist and a nurse. A future son-in-law that’s a Reb. I have some tremendous friends that are Rebs- one being a pastor as well. Hell, even one of my main ICU nurses is a Reb.

It is what it is. Still humbled by the show of support I received.

fkU, bish

:rolleyes:

Coach34
06-18-2023, 09:19 PM
fkU, bish

:rolleyes:

Your offer to send meth and some squirrel soup was appreciated also