PDA

View Full Version : Does Florida need to be drug tested?

AlSwearengen
06-16-2023, 09:06 PM
That is a big park where the ball doesn?t carry that great.

mparkerfd20
06-16-2023, 09:09 PM
UVA is the King of CWS chokers! Remember they choked to us after dominating 7 plus innings.

HepMe
06-16-2023, 09:09 PM
Vaporization

The Federalist Engineer
06-16-2023, 09:10 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing. It looks like they are hitting tennis balls with rackets. The mechanics and results don't match up.

This could be the ball just as easy. Even skinny Bama kids are hitting 25 HRs this year.

College regulations and ball consistency are stupid.

Maroonthirteen
06-16-2023, 09:18 PM
So we get the bat flip at the opposing dugout and shirt rip off for a sac fly.

basedog
06-16-2023, 09:20 PM
Like I said before the CWS started, Florida will be Natty Champs! They are loaded and have the “IT” factor.

Saltydog
Riopell is a punk. He talked all weekend when we played them last year.

mparkerfd20
So we get the bat flip at the opposing dugout and shirt rip off for a sac fly.

They won the ****ing game!!! What do you expect? Go Gators!

Schultzy
06-16-2023, 09:23 PM
No but the Virginia coach does.

Captain Falcon
06-16-2023, 09:45 PM
Langford is a Top 3 draft pick this year and Caglianone might be the No. 1 overall pick next year. UF dropped off a little bit for a few years but this looks like another one of those super talented teams that O’Sullivan always had in the 2010’s. I personally think they are the favorite to win it all.

State82
06-16-2023, 10:06 PM
I despise anything and everything about UF, especially their prick coach. But, I hate them in every sport.

TNDawg35
06-16-2023, 10:32 PM
Ain’t hard when the other pitcher has lost his stuff and you are coming out of of your shoes every pitch. Dude was gassed and should have been pulled after the first homer…

Homedawg
06-16-2023, 10:36 PM
Where is the thread calling O'Connell to be fired? Or why his pitching coach sucks ?? He left his guy in there. Why? Maybe bc he's the best they got and thought it gave them the best chance to win. Just maybe. Didn't work out but they did what they thought they should do.

Todd4State
06-17-2023, 12:26 AM
UVA is the King of CWS chokers! Remember they choked to us after dominating 7 plus innings.

And they own Ole Miss.

Todd4State
06-17-2023, 12:27 AM
I was thinking the exact same thing. It looks like they are hitting tennis balls with rackets. The mechanics and results don't match up.

This could be the ball just as easy. Even skinny Bama kids are hitting 25 HRs this year.

College regulations and ball consistency are stupid.

There are some rumors about some bats being illegal. Not sure how valid that is.

Captain Falcon
06-17-2023, 01:11 AM
There are some rumors about some bats being illegal. Not sure how valid that is.

We do this with every year with a power hitting team that wins in the postseason and I have never once seen a team get busted for illegal bats.

Todd4State
06-17-2023, 01:40 AM
We do this with every year with a power hitting team that wins in the postseason and I have never once seen a team get busted for illegal bats.

The thing I saw didn't mention specific teams. It made it sound like it something going on throughout the country.

TNDawg35
06-17-2023, 02:29 AM
The thing I saw didn't mention specific teams. It made it sound like it something going on throughout the country.

Was t that UCF in the beg of the season? I thought I remember they started hot, got caught, and went downhill or something.

Ranchdawg
06-17-2023, 05:04 AM
Do y?all realize how many kids there are the state of Fl.? Those kids are able to play baseball year round in really nice weather. I truly believe that Mickey Mouse could coach Univ of Fl. and win a Natty. They have that much talent to choose from. Same goes for Texas schools.

msstate7
06-17-2023, 07:15 AM
The game-tying hr is mocked at #3 overall.

Maroonthirteen
06-17-2023, 08:44 AM
They won the ****ing game!!! What do you expect? Go Gators!

I expect the UF player to show some enthusiasm. Don't half ass it. Throw your bat completely into the other dugout. Then give every uVA player walking off the field, the DX crotch chop. Maybe a throat slash too.****

The Federalist Engineer
06-17-2023, 08:59 AM
Where is the thread calling O'Connell to be fired? Or why his pitching coach sucks ?? He left his guy in there. Why? Maybe bc he's the best they got and thought it gave them the best chance to win. Just maybe. Didn't work out but they did what they thought they should do.

They totally botched the last inning. That big lefty looked like Graham Enema out there. Dog Meat. If UVA had been winning by 7 runs, Florida would have scored 8 on that guy. After a 7 good innings of pitching, that dude gave 3HRs, single, and Walked 2 - In 1.1 innings. Coaches waited until bases loaded and 1 out to make a change. A grand slam was about to happen. That big kid was clearly the wrong matchup.

They can keep O'Conner and their PC. We don't need more competition in the PC world.

Leeshouldveflanked
06-17-2023, 10:43 AM
Floridas players look like SEC Athletes are supposed to look. The majority of our players excluding Jordan and Highfill look like every other dude hanging out in the District.

State82
06-17-2023, 04:42 PM
The majority of our players excluding Jordan and Highfill look like every other dude hanging out in the District.

Play like them too***

sandjunky
06-18-2023, 07:23 PM
Floridas players look like SEC Athletes are supposed to look. The majority of our players excluding Jordan and Highfill look like every other dude hanging out in the District.

It?s been that way for years

SilentSteel16
06-19-2023, 12:47 PM

What are you talking about? You do know the average MLB position player is 6 ft 1 and just under 200 lbs. that is the average of guys in the MAJORS !! Pitchers are 6 ft 3 200lbs.