PDA

View Full Version : ORU - Cinderella

MBDawg601
06-16-2023, 04:31 PM
Hard not to like this team.. good group if guys, well spoken and some of the best fielding I have seen in some time.

HepMe
06-16-2023, 07:59 PM
Play hard every play regardless of score?.

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-16-2023, 08:05 PM
I'm definitely rooting for ORU on their side and Stanford on the other. I remember their super regional here we could all tell their HC was a good one. He also had great appreciation for our atmosphere. Glad to see he's built them up.

I'm just glad to see GOOD BASEBALL. The pitchers are amazing. The catchers steal strikes and block balls excellently. The defenses are making plays. Offense has great approaches and a clear strategy that the coaches (God forbid) ADJUST during the game. Coaches have their pulse on thr game and make the right calls at the right time.

It's beautiful to watch but also incredibly sad because we are so so so far away from this level of play.

UVA is giving UF hell. GOOD, F em

Captain Falcon
06-16-2023, 09:49 PM
Oral Roberts vs Florida in a winner’s bracket game is just awesome. Will definitely be rooting for ORU.

Coach34
06-17-2023, 07:38 AM
TCU managed that 9th about as bad as you could

msstate7
06-17-2023, 07:58 AM

Glad to see you posting.

Offshore Dawg
06-17-2023, 08:08 AM

this is what I came to see. Glad your back Lee.

parabrave
06-17-2023, 12:38 PM
I'm definitely rooting for ORU on their side and Stanford on the other. I remember their super regional here we could all tell their HC was a good one. He also had great appreciation for our atmosphere. Glad to see he's built them up.

I'm just glad to see GOOD BASEBALL. The pitchers are amazing. The catchers steal strikes and block balls excellently. The defenses are making plays. Offense has great approaches and a clear strategy that the coaches (God forbid) ADJUST during the game. Coaches have their pulse on thr game and make the right calls at the right time.

It's beautiful to watch but also incredibly sad because we are so so so far away from this level of play.

UVA is giving UF hell. GOOD, F em

I will have to root for Stanford. One of their catchers used to live in Long Beach, Navy Kid, and he and his brother played LL with us. His Brother is a pitcher for UCLA. Great kids.

DownwardDawg
06-17-2023, 01:13 PM
I will have to root for Stanford. One of their catchers used to live in Long Beach, Navy Kid, and he and his brother played LL with us. His Brother is a pitcher for UCLA. Great kids.

You from Long Beach?

parabrave
06-17-2023, 06:13 PM
You from Long Beach?

No from Biloxi but coached LL at Bayou View LL for years. The Saum brothers played for LB so we faced them alot. Those kids were tough even at 10 years old.

DownwardDawg
06-17-2023, 06:17 PM
No from Biloxi but coached LL at Bayou View LL for years. The Saum brothers played for LB so we faced them alot. Those kids were tough even at 10 years old.

I gotcha! I spent 5 or 6 years living in Long Beach.