PDA

View Full Version : Wonder if Rajion Neal regrets snubbing us for TN?

RougeDawg
12-01-2013, 02:47 AM
He's been on 4 consecutive losing TN football teams. They went to 1 bowl game in his career (6-6 reg season) and lost to fall to 6-7. The last 3 years have all been 5-7. I would bet my left testicle, that he's thought about not coming to State, more than a handful of times. I know a hoise for momma is nice, but to these top recruits, you've got to think losing eventually was at them. Look at what happens to these top players that fall victim to the OM recruiting machine$$$$. They're promised the world, playing and championship wise. Yet they are too young and naive to look around at the teams they'll be competing against and how high of a mountain they actually have to climb to even make it to Atlanta.

Todd4State
12-01-2013, 10:35 AM
I think a lot of them are looking out for their families when they are taking these illegal benefits.

If my family was in a bad situation and I could get them out of it, I'm going to do it. Even if it's not where I wanted to play football and I liked Dan better than Dooley or whomever.

CooterDavenport
12-01-2013, 10:57 AM
I can't believe that guy is already a senior. Time flies in college football.

SignalToNoise
12-01-2013, 11:00 AM
He might be looking at how JRob is rewarded for having a 100 yard half at Arkansas and think "No thanks."

Goat Holder
12-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Somebody needs to let Cory Thomas know this too.