PDA

View Full Version : Freeze backpedaling from Bo criticism

PassInterference
12-01-2013, 01:14 AM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/47070/Freeze-issues-statement-criticism-Bos-performance-Thu#.UprQrjK9KSM

I don't know where the quote there came from. Freeze apologizes for his criticism of Bo. Says he said that in the heat of the moment.

Well, I guess the whole game was hot because his postgame criticisms were also his halftime criticisms that he made to the ESPN reporter as he walked off the field at halftime.

Hugh Freeze just can't help making excuses to defend himself. He once got into it with his own fans at VHS. He argued with a parody of himself on twitter. He threw his QB under the bus.

And as I quoted in another post here, defensive players at OM are blaming the OM offense (despite admitting that Dak was very hard to stop).

Times are not good in Oxford. And not just because of the Egg Bowl. Hugh can't handle negative consequences. When asked, he turns on his team. And that attitude has clearly rubbed off on the team.

Meltdown there is only a matter of time. Bank on it.

Gen. Grant
12-01-2013, 01:22 AM
I wonder what will happen if they fall apart again during their bowl game, and they get their assess handed to them? There is nothing more delightful than the bears in dissent.

Goat Holder
12-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Freeze majorly f*cked up when he said that. Wallace won't be able to really trust him again. It's done, he said it. I thought it was very unfair considering Freeze would have a losing record if not for Wallace. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Wallace is similar to Mullen - he pisses you off because he chokes at the end, but damn the only reason you were there is because of him.

PassInterference
12-01-2013, 12:08 PM
There are trust issues between Wallace and Freeze. Bo's sister tweeted that out at the Egg Bowl halftime. She said Freeze doesn't trust Bo and has never had one good thing to say about Bo. The Wallace family doesn't like Freeze at all.

TheRef
12-01-2013, 12:09 PM
There are trust issues between Wallace and Freeze. Bo's sister tweeted that out at the Egg Bowl halftime. She said Freeze doesn't trust Bo and has never had one good thing to say about Bo. The Wallace family doesn't like Freeze at all.

I still don't understand why Bo went back to Freeze after leaving Freeze at Arky State. If you didn't like him before, why go back to him?

Coach34
12-01-2013, 12:14 PM
I still don't understand why Bo went back to Freeze after leaving Freeze at Arky State. If you didn't like him before, why go back to him?

Wallace knew he could start there...State had Russell and Dakota for him to contend with

corona con lima
12-01-2013, 12:15 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Gordon Gekko
12-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Am I the only one that didn't take that as an apology? It looks to me like he threw Bo under the bus the second time then at the end just added some BS line about him being ultimately responsible.

Todd4State
12-01-2013, 01:02 PM

It's how Ole Miss operates. We offered Bo first to be an emergency option if Tyler and Dak went down. They offered and turned it into a "recruiting battle".

starkvegasdawg
12-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Freeze would have a losing record if not for Wallace. Talk about biting the hand that feeds him.

He must have mistaken it for a nice piece of oak.

Pollodawg
12-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Serious cracks under the surface in Oxford.