PDA

View Full Version : Florida will win the Natty

basedog
06-12-2023, 07:53 AM
I didn't think I'd watch the regionals and super but I'm just hooked on college baseball. It just looks like Florida has it all and will win the title. They have been there a lot with O'Sullivan and to me they have the best overall pitching staff with the remaining teams. Wake Forest looked good, Lsu is on a roll but again Florida has the best overall team.

Btw, I don't know anything about Montgomery leaving Stanford, but I don't see him leaving. He is becoming a legend out there with all the talk about being a top 10 selection after 2024. Also, 156 pitches in a game is insane!

sandjunky
06-12-2023, 08:04 AM
I didn't think I'd watch the regionals and super but I'm just hooked on college baseball. It just looks like Florida has it all and will win the title. They have been there a lot with O'Sullivan and to me they have the best overall pitching staff with the remaining teams. Wake Forest looked good, Lsu is on a roll but again Florida has the best overall team.

Btw, I don't know anything about Montgomery leaving Stanford, but I don't see him leaving. He is becoming a legend out there with all the talk about being a top 10 selection after 2024. Also, 156 pitches in a game is insane!

Right wrong or whatever

It was a performance that school and fanbase will remember for a long time

basedog
06-12-2023, 08:22 AM
Right wrong or whatever

It was a performance that school and fanbase will remember for a long time

Yes but he did make it look effortless! Pretty smooth and not throwing much over 90 mph. His slider was very good.

msstate7
06-12-2023, 10:16 AM
He's projected top 10, and his coach let him throw 156 pitches? Damn, I'd like to think I would think of the kid's future more

mparkerfd20
06-12-2023, 10:27 AM
They will definitely make the finals. They have the easiest side of the bracket in the CWS in recent memory. TCU may give them a little scare, but they'll win their side of the bracket.

sandjunky
06-12-2023, 10:34 AM
Pulling for TCU

Captain Falcon
06-12-2023, 11:09 AM
Florida was my pick to win it all before the tourney and I’m sticking by it. Especially if the Waldrep kid they got from USM continues to pitch at this incredibly high level.

I think we may be about to see a repeat of the 2017 Finals with Florida vs LSU. After some struggles down the stretch, LSU seems to have gotten in back to together. They’re basically a lock to win any game that Skenes pitches, and if they can make it back around to him getting a second start then they’ll be very tough to take out.

Wake is absolutely loaded but I just am not sure how they are going to handle the big stage. The teams they’ll see in Omaha are significantly more experienced that what they’ve seen to this point.

PGHBulldogBG
06-12-2023, 02:05 PM
I got Wake winning it all. They look like the best team with UF a close 2nd. LSU could get hot too and win it. Not sure I see anytime else being able to beat those 3

BulldogBear
06-13-2023, 01:23 PM
ORU!!!!****

I'm pulling for them anyway. Totally hosed in the seeding.