PDA

View Full Version : God hears EliteDawgs

BigDawg81
06-08-2023, 05:42 PM
As Coach 34 is improving, God hears EliteDawgs so I have a prayer request.
My brother and his wife are 37 years old. His wife is a diabetic and has tried for a few years to have a baby naturally but without any results. Now, they are having a IVF pregnancy and at 29 weeks. They found out about a hole in the baby?s heart about a month ago. Today, they found out that the umbilical cord doesn?t have enough blood flow. I just got a call that the baby?s heart dropped twice. If the heart drops one more time, they will do an emergency c-section at only 29 weeks. All of 3 them needs something.

confucius say
06-08-2023, 05:49 PM
Happy to. Done.

paverdog
06-08-2023, 06:08 PM
Praying for the baby and all of you..

Saltydog
06-08-2023, 06:15 PM
Aw man that's tough news. I'll keep them in my prayers.

TaleofTwoDogs
06-08-2023, 06:26 PM
Ditto.

EdwardDrayton
06-08-2023, 06:27 PM
Prayers going up 81.

State82
06-08-2023, 06:30 PM
Done.

DownwardDawg
06-08-2023, 06:36 PM
We got you fam! Will pray for them.

basedog
06-08-2023, 06:45 PM
That is tough news but prayers indeed!

bulldawg28
06-08-2023, 07:06 PM
Praying

Cowbell
06-08-2023, 08:23 PM
You got it. Mind if I ask a first name for mom and baby name if there is one so I can write down?

BigDawg81
06-08-2023, 08:31 PM
You got it. Mind if I ask a first name for mom and baby name if there is one so I can write down?
Sure. Shelley and Slater

Bothrops
06-08-2023, 08:34 PM
Prayers sent

Really Clark?
06-08-2023, 08:43 PM
Prayers sent!!

Commercecomet24
06-08-2023, 08:47 PM
Praying!!! Keep us posted!

Percho
06-08-2023, 08:51 PM
DONE

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
06-08-2023, 09:08 PM
Praying for all three...🙏🙏🙏

Maverick91
06-08-2023, 09:10 PM
Praying boss!

I was born at 31 weeks, heart murmur issues, incubator first month, and a heart monitor for the first year. 32 years later still kickin. God can work, and praying that He does!

Bdawg
06-08-2023, 09:21 PM
Done brother! For the whole family

CaptainObvious
06-08-2023, 09:24 PM
You know what I see here. A Revival! I See believers! Praying for people they don?t even know! Amazing Grace! God is moving even on this message board. There is about to be a great awakening in this country! The Holy Spirit is moving amongst you even here on this message board.

No matter what some people felt about Coach 34, their love shone through. They prayed for someone very few even knew personally. Even someone they disagreed with.

Even non- believers showed compassion and concern and love for one of ours.

Miracles happen. The only source of miracles is God! If you are struggling with something. If outside forces are hammering at you. If you don?t understand what is going on around you.

There is a Power greater than you can imagine, reaching down to you. Reach back! Stretch out! Give Him Dominion! And you will see Amazing things in your life. You will see changes you had no idea that could happen. You. Will. See. Grace. Occur. Right. Before. Your. Eyes. Let Him In! Let Him In! Let him In!!!!

Bdawg
06-08-2023, 09:40 PM
You know what I see here. A Revival! I See believers! Praying for people they don?t even know! Amazing Grace! God is moving even on this message board. There is about to be a great awakening in this country! The Holy Spirit is moving amongst you even here on this message board.

No matter what some people felt about Coach 34, their love shone through. They prayed for someone very few even knew personally. Even someone they disagreed with.

Miracles happen. The only source of miracles is God! If you are struggling with something. If outside forces are hammering at you. If you don?t understand what is going on around you.

There is a Power greater than you can imagine, reaching down to you. Reach back! Stretch out! Give Him Dominion! And you will see Amazing things in your life. You will see changes you had no idea that could happen. You. Will. See. Grace. Occur. Right. Before. Your. Eyes. Let Him In! Let Him In! Let him In!!!!

Well put. This country needs a great revival. Lately, it seems Satan has unleashed his demons with the way people are thinking these days. Society will keep declining if we keep pushing the Lord out of the forefront of our lives. I certainly hope, no matter what the outcomes in these tough situations, that somebody or many will come to know our Savior.

MabenMaroon
06-08-2023, 10:11 PM
Prayers up for you and your family BigDawg!

TDawg52
06-08-2023, 10:25 PM
Prayers being sent?🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Todd4State
06-08-2023, 10:48 PM
You are in my prayers.

TheLostDawg
06-08-2023, 10:48 PM
Prayers.

Cowbell
06-08-2023, 11:15 PM
Sure. Shelley and Slater

Thank you

Santiago
06-09-2023, 07:17 AM

Well said. Onions in this room as I read all these posts.

BigDawg81
06-09-2023, 08:28 AM
Nothing to report on which is what we want. Things settled down overnight. She will be monitored in the hospital over the weekend at the minimum. Right now, the plan is delivering at 34 weeks. It was at 37 but they can?t wait that long now.

trob115
06-09-2023, 08:40 AM
Nothing to report on which is what we want. Things settled down overnight. She will be monitored in the hospital over the weekend at the minimum. Right now, the plan is delivering at 34 weeks. It was at 37 but they can?t wait that long now.

Continued prayers !

Commercecomet24
06-09-2023, 08:57 AM

Well said!

BigDawg81
06-09-2023, 10:02 AM
Just did scan

The scans looked really good and they may move us to the 3rd floor. They said will still go day by day and may a plan Monday.

Didn't have any blood flow issue. They were surprised how quickly it changed. They will give a shot tonight see how it does. Then if still good start to wing her off of it and see if it stays the same.

They might be surprised but I?m not

Commercecomet24
06-09-2023, 03:40 PM
Just did scan

The scans looked really good and they may move us to the 3rd floor. They said will still go day by day and may a plan Monday.

Didn't have any blood flow issue. They were surprised how quickly it changed. They will give a shot tonight see how it does. Then if still good start to wing her off of it and see if it stays the same.

Great news! Continued prayers!

bulldawg28
06-09-2023, 04:28 PM
God is moving on elitedawgs

Goldendawg
06-09-2023, 09:09 PM
Prayers sent daily!

Op4isabitch
06-09-2023, 09:18 PM
Done 🙏

DownwardDawg
06-09-2023, 09:36 PM

Thank you for posting this. Excellent post.

DownwardDawg
06-09-2023, 09:39 PM
Just did scan

Praise the Lord. I will continue to pray tonight!

BigDawg81
06-12-2023, 10:42 AM
Continue to pray for them. They are doing an emergency C-section on them right now.

DownwardDawg
06-12-2023, 12:58 PM
Continue to pray for them. They are doing an emergency C-section on them right now.

You got it!!

confucius say
06-12-2023, 02:03 PM
Still praying. Let's go Shelly and Slater!