PDA

View Full Version : Coach34 Update

Brahmabull
06-06-2023, 09:27 AM
Update-

Sedation lowered and he is responding to basic commands of squeeze my hand, move your toes. Turning his head to voice commands. This is an amazing development but still so far to go and by no means out of the woods.

The goal today is to keep him sedated still so as not to fight the vent tube. While doing that decreasing his reliance on the vent tube to hopefully get it out and see where we are.

Win The Day

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Excellent news.

Other thread mentioned concerns about organ failure/damage and cognitive damage.

Obviously we won't know about the cognitive stuff till later, but do we at least know a bit about organ damage? Is he in the clear there?

Commercecomet24
06-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Update-

Sedation lowered and he is responding to basic commands of squeeze my hand, move your toes. Turning his head to voice commands. This is an amazing development but still so far to go and by no means out of the woods.

The goal today is to keep him sedated still so as not to fight the vent tube. While doing that decreasing his reliance on the vent tube to hopefully get it out and see where we are.

Win The Day

That is some good news! Continued prayers for 34!

Brahmabull
06-06-2023, 09:32 AM
Excellent news.

Other thread mentioned concerns about organ failure/damage and cognitive damage.

Obviously we won't know about the cognitive stuff till later, but do we at least know a bit about organ damage? Is he in the clear there?

I shared all I have been given. Probably too early to tell. All of the positive news just occured this morning.

Catfish
06-06-2023, 09:33 AM
Praying!

KOdawg1
06-06-2023, 09:37 AM
Awesome!!

Continuing to pray!

BeardoMSU
06-06-2023, 09:38 AM
Update-

Win The Day

Wow. Great news.

Thick
06-06-2023, 09:40 AM
Great news! Hang in there Coach34!! Thoughts & prayers brother!

TrapGame
06-06-2023, 09:43 AM
Good.

Praying for a full recovery.

Cooterpoot
06-06-2023, 09:44 AM
Great news!

GoDawgz
06-06-2023, 09:45 AM
Praying for a full recovery in Jesus name!

Jarius
06-06-2023, 09:51 AM
Update-

Win The Day

Wow. I was honestly not expecting this news. This is awesome.

State82
06-06-2023, 09:57 AM
Wow. I was honestly not expecting this news. This is awesome.

Yes it is. Praying for continuance of good news.

Liverpooldawg
06-06-2023, 10:02 AM
Update-

Win The Day

If what y'all said about him coding four times for ten minutes each time is correct, that is indeed amazing, REALLY amazing.

Cowbell
06-06-2023, 10:12 AM
Praise God

THE Bruce Dickinson
06-06-2023, 11:15 AM
Great News! Keep up the fight!

Cowbell
06-06-2023, 11:20 AM
I want to encourage each of you to seek a relationship with Christ - not just going to church and believing in a God. None of that amounts to a hill of beans if you don't have a personal relationship with him,

NCMSTFAN
06-06-2023, 11:28 AM
Good news! Continued prayers

MaroonFlounder
06-06-2023, 11:32 AM
Praying for healing. I will buy some of that diet coffee of his when he returns :)

Saltydog
06-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Outstanding News. . . . .Keep fighting Coach, keep fighting and we all need to continue praying. . . . .

chef dixon
06-06-2023, 12:19 PM
That's the best update you can hope for at this point. I'm sure he's trying to find his phone to post "it's coming" lol

Turfdawg67
06-06-2023, 03:31 PM
Amazing news! Will continue to pray for him!

EdwardDrayton
06-06-2023, 03:53 PM
The power of prayer fellas. Keep 'em going up!! God is good!!!

confucius say
06-06-2023, 04:04 PM
I want to encourage each of you to seek a relationship with Christ - not just going to church and believing in a God. None of that amounts to a hill of beans if you don't have a personal relationship with him,

Amen. And I'll add, when Lee is on the other side of this, I hope if he is not already a believer that we will make sure he is. Life is short guys.

Dawgface
06-06-2023, 04:33 PM
Good to read this update. Certainly better news than the last couple of days. Still praying......

gtowndawg
06-06-2023, 04:38 PM

The older I get the more important this becomes to me. My main concern in life at this stage is that my kids grow up to love the Lord, everything else is fluff.

DownwardDawg
06-06-2023, 04:41 PM
The older I get the more important this becomes to me. My main concern in life at this stage is that my kids grow up to love the Lord, everything else is fluff.

100%

Cowbell
06-06-2023, 04:48 PM

Same here brother!

EdwardDrayton
06-06-2023, 05:17 PM

And everybody said, "AAAAAAMEN"!!!

bobtail bob
06-06-2023, 05:40 PM
This is fantastic news. He’s going to beat this shit and will be back on his feet sooner rather than later. I can feel it in my spirit. Doesn’t he have a couple of children too ? I don’t know him but there is enough of us here that could put something together for him and his family. I know I would contribute. Dawgs take care of dawgs.

WSOPdawg
06-06-2023, 06:24 PM
Keeping the prayers coming, Coach. Hang in there.

dawgoneyall
06-06-2023, 07:31 PM
Good

dawggoneit
06-06-2023, 07:32 PM
Continuing prayers 🙏🙏🙏

basedog
06-06-2023, 07:34 PM
Reading all the good things from ED posters is amazing and makes me feel proud to be a small part of this message board!

I pray and hope for 34 and maybe he will read this stuff one day!

Prentis
06-06-2023, 08:01 PM
Glory to God Almighty!! Keep fighting coach. #HAILSTATE

chef dixon
06-06-2023, 08:12 PM
Reading all the good things from ED posters is amazing and makes me feel proud to be a small part of this message board!

I pray and hope for 34 and maybe he will read this stuff one day!

Agreed. No matter what you think about him, when he posts, EVERYONE stops and reads it. It's been great entertainment over the years and I think we all can respect his opinion and love for State. I hope we get to see more of his posts soon. Get well soon C34.

Brahmabull
06-06-2023, 08:21 PM
Evening Update I was given

Good day because of no setbacks and some other positives. Sedation is being slowly backed down which will enable him to become more lucid. With that thought he becomes agitated which decreases his oxygen level. It’s a delicate balance between easing back on sedation but keeping enough he doesn’t tax himself. It’s a slow steady process

That said he is responding to some commands. He squeezed my hand this morning and moved his toes. He also moves his head toward voices. I now believe he is in there. Very positive but so long to go.

Another major development is later today he started to produce urine for the first time which means his kidneys are starting to wake up. Huge deal.

Another is the right side of his heart which was enlarged and had high pressure has now started to go down.

Things are progressing positively. Not out of the woods by any stretch but remarkably better than yesterday. Keep moving forward.

parabrave
06-06-2023, 08:27 PM

Good day because of no setbacks and some other positives. Sedation is being slowly backed down which will enable him to become more lucid. With that thought he becomes agitated which decreases his oxygen level. It’s a delicate balance between easing back on sedation but keeping enough he doesn’t tax himself. It’s a slow steady process

That said he is responding to some commands. He squeezed my hand this morning and moved his toes. He also moves his head toward voices. I now believe he is in there. Very positive but so long to go.

Another major development is later today he started to produce urine for the first time which means his kidneys are starting to wake up. Huge deal.

Another is the right side of his heart which was enlarged and had high pressure has now started to go down.

Things are progressing positively. Not out of the woods by any stretch but remarkably better than yesterday. Keep moving forward.

Thanks for the updates.

The Federalist Engineer
06-06-2023, 08:33 PM
Thanks for updates, get well soon

ScottH
06-06-2023, 08:39 PM
Best thoughts his way!

Mjoelner34
06-06-2023, 08:41 PM
..... He squeezed my hand this morning and moved his toes. He also moves his head toward voices. I now believe he is in there...

Fantastic! Since the report that the clot busters finally seemed to be doing some good, my biggest concern was the minimal response of his pupils. This makes me feel a lot better but not letting up with the praying.

parabrave
06-06-2023, 08:45 PM

Good day because of no setbacks and some other positives. Sedation is being slowly backed down which will enable him to become more lucid. With that thought he becomes agitated which decreases his oxygen level. It?s a delicate balance between easing back on sedation but keeping enough he doesn?t tax himself. It?s a slow steady process

Just tell him that KB21 is coming by to discuss Airbone VS the virtues of the AirRaid. That should get him out of bed**.

BlackSailsDawg
06-06-2023, 08:51 PM
Took me a while to catch up on what's happened. Hate to hear this and we are praying!

confucius say
06-06-2023, 09:22 PM

Incredible news. What a mighty God we serve! Not that I serve him the way I should. But you get the point. I've prayed several times that if Lee's heart doesn't know God that the Lord would have mercy and allow him time. I don't pretend to know the answer to that, but I just hope this all works to His glory!

Commercecomet24
06-06-2023, 09:37 PM

Man that's some great news! Keep fighting Coach!

Continued prayers!

Thanks for the continued updates too!

Homedawg
06-06-2023, 09:42 PM
Just wow. Anything is possible. This proves it

Bdawg
06-06-2023, 10:02 PM
The infinite power of God….it knows no bounds. I pray it is God’s will that this is not Coach’s time and he has a full recovery. And that this experience will glorify God and be an inspiration for others to seek, believe and have a personal relationship with Him. Life is really a blink of an eye compared to eternity. May God bless you all!! Get well Coach!!

DownwardDawg
06-06-2023, 10:21 PM
I've prayed more for C34 (Lee) than I've prayed for anyone in a long time. I know I'm just a little person praying, but it feels good when you pray so hard and you hear positive results. Everyone please keep praying. We are making a difference.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
06-07-2023, 05:28 AM
Continued prayers for you coach....now let's go win another day!

Bothrops
06-07-2023, 05:44 AM
Thinking about 34 everyday. Prayers continue.

ScoobaDawg
06-07-2023, 07:14 AM
That's Huge news to hear his kidneys are recovering. Amen

magrooder
06-07-2023, 07:37 AM
Praying for C34's continuing recovery and looking forward to more positive results in the hours and days to come.

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-07-2023, 07:45 AM
Just tell him that KB21 is coming by to discuss Airbone VS the virtues of the AirRaid. That should get him out of bed**.

Lol rep given

Commercecomet24
06-07-2023, 08:45 AM
I've prayed more for C34 (Lee) than I've prayed for anyone in a long time. I know I'm just a little person praying, but it feels good when you pray so hard (apostolic) and you hear positive results. Everyone please keep praying. We are making a difference.

Very well said and so very true!

ArrowDawg
06-07-2023, 08:53 AM
This is AWESOME news! Keep fighting, Coach34!

DEDawg
06-07-2023, 10:02 AM
Keep fighting coach were all praying for you

Lord McBuckethead
06-07-2023, 10:53 AM
Thinking about 34 everyday. Prayers continue.

Me too. I am not really a prayer, but he has been in my thoughts every day since this all went down.

smootness
06-07-2023, 11:06 AM
Still praying! Come on, C34!

dawgatauburn
06-07-2023, 11:17 AM
When Coach returns to this board and reads through these threads about him, I just wanted to make sure my name was listed amongst those pulling for his recovery.

Come on Coach. Fight like hell.

Brahmabull
06-07-2023, 02:59 PM
Update

Nothing new really which is ok and kind of expected. Still responding to commands. Electrolytes were a little out of balance so they are managing that. Doing well with the auto setting on the vent which is good. I don’t expect much action today quite honestly. Keep slowly progressing forward to hopefully get the vent tube out soon. If anything major happens out of this plan I’ll update but i don’t expect it.

State82
06-07-2023, 03:05 PM
Thanks for updates Brahmabull. Prayers continue every day.

CadaverDawg
06-07-2023, 03:57 PM
Let's Go Coach...get your ass better. Come on here and tell us all we're a bunch of sissies for getting all sappy about you being in bad shape. I'm here for it, and praying for it. Seriously, fight man. Lord knows you're one of the best at fighting

Martianlander
06-07-2023, 05:00 PM
Prayers sent. Get well coach

msudawg1200
06-07-2023, 05:04 PM
Been praying everyday

Treemydawg
06-07-2023, 05:11 PM
Praying for ya Coach

Turfdawg67
06-07-2023, 05:18 PM
When Coach returns to this board and reads through these threads about him, I just wanted to make sure my name was listed amongst those pulling for his recovery.

Come on Coach. Fight like hell.

Dang! His EGO will be twice as big as normal... and I'm okay with that. Keep getting better Coach!

Cooterpoot
06-07-2023, 05:23 PM
Somebody take him a get well foam bat to the hospital. I'll pay for it.

Cowbell
06-07-2023, 05:46 PM
This is a heck of a way for coach to keep us all engaged in the offseason - there has been more positive in this thread than any nonsense that we are usually bickering about

TUSK
06-07-2023, 05:46 PM

Nah, tell him that "TUSK said 'Saban > Miles'...."

That's better than a crash cart.....

EdwardDrayton
06-07-2023, 06:08 PM

LOL!! From 72 beats a minute to 180 in 2.5 seconds!!

confucius say
06-07-2023, 06:11 PM
This is a heck of a way for coach to keep us all engaged in the offseason - there has been more positive in this thread than any nonsense that we are usually bickering about

It's fine to disagree, but maybe we should keep the calmer mindset. I know I've been guilty of saying things that were too far, but from now on y'all feel free to call me out if I say something too personal or over the top. Hope nothing but the best for all of y'all and Lee.

EdwardDrayton
06-07-2023, 06:12 PM

Haven't met Coach in person but am very much looking forward to it.

EdwardDrayton
06-07-2023, 06:16 PM
It's fine to disagree, but maybe we should keep the calmer mindset. I know I've been guilty of saying things that were too far, but from now on y'all feel free to call me out if I say something too personal or over the top. Hope nothing but the best for all of y'all and Lee.

I think even with the impassioned discourse at times we still have in the back of our minds we're all members of the Big Maroon Pool. When it's done we're sharing beer and Q together in a manner of speaking.

SaintDawg
06-07-2023, 07:00 PM
Jobu sending good juju. Checking the thread hourly.

confucius say
06-07-2023, 07:06 PM
I think even with the impassioned discourse at times we still have in the back of our minds we're all members of the Big Maroon Pool. When it's done we're sharing beer and Q together in a manner of speaking.

Agree. We all have the same bottom line interest - success for State

State82
06-07-2023, 07:10 PM

Well said and definitely something to ponder when things get kinda riled up. Keep fighting C34 and we will keep up the prayers around this joint.

Activated Alpha
06-07-2023, 07:44 PM
From someone who takes care of ER/ICU patients for a living, what I have read is great news. Hopefully we continue to hear great news once he is fully weaned off sedation. Prayers up for 34

Liverpooldawg
06-07-2023, 08:26 PM

Nah, tell him we just re-hired Stans.

Cowbell
06-07-2023, 08:57 PM
Because this fits and is incredible honestly

https://fb.watch/l0XETG12nX/?mibextid=cr9u03

somebodyshotmypaw
06-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Pulling for you coach. I hope you will be back giving everyone hell very soon. Prayers up brother.

State82
06-07-2023, 09:39 PM

Wow!

DownwardDawg
06-07-2023, 10:13 PM

Truly amazing!!!!! Thank you for sharing that.

SPMT
06-08-2023, 07:13 AM
Truly amazing!!!!! Thank you for sharing that.

Very cool. Surprised the coach hasn?t been fired yet for talking to these ladies about Christ.

msstate7
06-08-2023, 07:31 AM
Very cool. Surprised the coach hasn?t been fired yet for talking to these ladies about Christ.

For real.

Cowbell
06-08-2023, 08:35 AM

No kidding

Dawgface
06-08-2023, 08:41 AM
OU has some great leaders on their team.

PMDawg
06-08-2023, 09:06 AM
Hope to see you on here soon Coach34. Been praying for you.

Cooterpoot
06-08-2023, 09:46 AM

The coach wasn't a Christian a few years ago but her heart was changed and now she shared it with everyone. There's an interview with her somewhere where she talks about it. She was crying talking about it. I hate OK softball because they're the Alabama of softball, but I respect the way she does things. And our softball coach played for her.

ZedFedder
06-08-2023, 09:47 AM
In regards to the OU ladies, you aren?t about to fire a coach who has won 60 something games in a row.

Keep fighting, Coach34!

Brahmabull
06-08-2023, 10:21 AM
Update - Thursday June 8

Big day today. Decision has been made to try to extubate this afternoon at some point. Taking the vent tube out is going to be major to determine where and how he is in relation to blood pressure, oxygen levels, heart rate and how he handles not having a machine doing work for him. Also organ function and where we are there. Outside of kidneys needing help things seem to be in a good place right now. All this points to the decision to remove the vent tube.

He is literally fighting as he tried last night to get the tube out and was “hulking” which is a term used in icu for basically highly agitated and fighting. This is a good sign. It does cause them to have to add more sedation but it also shows how close we are to being able to get the tube out. Slow and steady progress wins this race.

Last night he also opened his eyes 3 times to a command from a close friend so we know he is there and he’s trying to fight thru the fog to find us.

Keep progressing.

Bdawg
06-08-2023, 10:26 AM
Great news. Prayers, prayers, and more prayers

State82
06-08-2023, 10:32 AM
The Good Lord keeps doing what He does!

Saltydog
06-08-2023, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the updates Brahma. Continued prayers for Coach and those taking care of him both personally and professionally.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
06-08-2023, 10:57 AM
Appreciate the update...gave me goosebumps. Keep fighting Coach!

TrapGame
06-08-2023, 11:16 AM
34's one onery sum bitch. He ain't going out like this. Keep fighting 34.

Dawgface
06-08-2023, 11:53 AM
This is remarkable. I hope this afternoon goes well for him. Prayers

Brahmabull
06-08-2023, 12:57 PM
I’ll give the full update when I get it, but the tube is out and he’s back!!

TrapGame
06-08-2023, 01:03 PM

Thank God!!!!

dawggoneit
06-08-2023, 01:08 PM
Great news! Prayers that God continues to bless coach!

Commercecomet24
06-08-2023, 01:17 PM
Just awesome news! Continued prayers for a complete recovery!

paverdog
06-08-2023, 01:23 PM
Praying for you coach34. I don't know him, but I've ask him a few question's before on here and he answered me right back, and I do enjoy reading his posts. A good man. Gods speed my friend.

basedog
06-08-2023, 01:26 PM
Good news and great to hear!

KOdawg1
06-08-2023, 01:31 PM
Can't wait for C34's first post coming back from this.

What amazing news. Praise the Lord!

WSOPdawg
06-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Man, this is awesome. C'mon Coach, keep fighting, man, keep fighting.

confucius say
06-08-2023, 01:56 PM
Boom! Praise Jesus. Literally. I hope all who prayed will give thanks.

Activated Alpha
06-08-2023, 02:08 PM
That is awesome to hear. I wonder if he had a saddlebag PE that caused all this. Glad he got expedient care and hope and pray for no neuro deficits

RiverCityDawg
06-08-2023, 02:22 PM
Wow, praise Jesus.

sixpackspeak
06-08-2023, 02:47 PM
Great to hear.

CaptainObvious
06-08-2023, 03:31 PM
Great news about 34! I know prayers have been answered.

EdwardDrayton
06-08-2023, 03:46 PM
I?ll give the full update when I get it, but the tube is out and he?s back!!

Glory to God for answered prayers!! Looking forward to having you back Lee!!!

Cowbell
06-08-2023, 04:44 PM
Man God is good! I pray that coach continues healing and that God is glorified through this!

TheLostDawg
06-08-2023, 05:24 PM
I?ll give the full update when I get it, but the tube is out and he?s back!!

This is wonderful. Will continue to pray

klong-dog
06-08-2023, 05:27 PM

Heck yeah! Awesome!

parabrave
06-08-2023, 05:56 PM
Great news.

Lord McBuckethead
06-08-2023, 06:02 PM
Awesome news. Been thinking about him literally since I learned about his situation.

I don?t know him personally, but I have read his post since maybe around 2003 or so. Crazy how much C34 has been in my thoughts since this all went down. Goes to show you, even though you haven?t met someone doesn?t mean they are not important to your day to day. Even if most of his post pissed me off time and again. Regardless, I keep longing in and clicking on his post. Because we are maroon.

bulldawg28
06-08-2023, 07:09 PM
God is great!!!!

mparkerfd20
06-08-2023, 07:42 PM
I don't think I've prayed as hard for someone I hadn't met before in my life. Praise the Lord for answered prayers!

ArrowDawg
06-08-2023, 08:05 PM
Give 'em hell, Coach34! Great news today!

Bert Stare
06-08-2023, 08:13 PM
Since everyone already assumes my account is ran by Coach34....

I'm coming back, you bitches!

DownwardDawg
06-08-2023, 09:17 PM
Since everyone already assumes my account is ran by Coach34....

I'm coming back, you bitches!

Hahaha!!! Awesomeness!!!!

Todd4State
06-08-2023, 10:49 PM
Awesome!

Brahmabull
06-09-2023, 08:46 AM
Got busy yesterday afternoon and evening so didn't get a chance to update. ISID was going to update but he had something come up. Basically, they took the tube out yesterday and Coach was talking even though he was very medicated. In typical C34 fashion, one his first questions - "WTF happened?"

I think ISID will have an update later this morning.

starkvegasdawg
06-09-2023, 08:49 AM
Got busy yesterday afternoon and evening so didn't get a chance to update. ISID was going to update but he had something come up. Basically, they took the tube out yesterday and Coach was talking even though he was very medicated. In typical C34 fashion, one his first questions - "WTF happened?"

Tell him he's been in a coma and it's now mid January 2024 and MSU just won their first natty in football last night in 5OT's. Game of the century.

William Tecumsah Sherman
06-09-2023, 08:53 AM
Lol. Would be a cruel joke, but it?d be one Coach34 would definitely pull!

Commercecomet24
06-09-2023, 08:53 AM

So glad to hear this! We will continue to pray for his complete recovery!

Commercecomet24
06-09-2023, 08:54 AM
Tell him he's been in a coma and it's now mid January 2024 and MSU just won their first natty in football last night in 5OT's. Game of the century.

Oh this is awesome!

PMDawg
06-09-2023, 08:55 AM

Wow, that's great news!

DownwardDawg
06-09-2023, 09:30 AM
Super awesome!!!!

Prentis
06-09-2023, 10:13 AM
The updates get better by the day, and I'm here for it!!! I can't wait to read his first post whenever he comes back.

Brahmabull
06-09-2023, 10:21 AM
Update from ISID this Friday morning

Things are progressing as they should. Heart and lungs in good shape. Getting further and further from sedation helps with his normal functioning. Breathing on his own now with just a nasal tube which will probably come out today.

Communication is almost normal at this point which is a great sign. There seem to be no neurological deficits (outside of the ones he came in with lol..). Still a little sluggish but he had so many drugs in his system since Saturday and the tube isn’t quite 24 hours removed so it’s to be expected and will improve.

Next step is to start getting stronger with some nutrition. Tolerated thru tube and hopefully moving to actual eating in the next 24-48 hours. Body needs nourishment to start getting stronger.

Kidneys are a concern due to coming around very slowly. Still too early to tell there.

All in all we are in great shape. Things are going as planned with no setbacks. The hope is he can start getting some nutrition, get stronger and get out of the ICU. That may take a week or 2 as it’s a slow process to get there along with everything else. We still have a long road ahead but at least now we are on the road and moving.

The updates like this will probably be coming fewer and farther between as we are in a slow progression pattern. But as things move over some milestones they will be updated.

Keep progressing.

redstickdawg
06-09-2023, 10:37 AM
Update from ISID this Friday morning

Things are progressing as they should. Heart and lungs in good shape. Getting further and further from sedation helps with his normal functioning. Breathing on his own now with just a nasal tube which will probably come out today.

Communication is almost normal at this point which is a great sign. There seem to be no neurological deficits (outside of the ones he came in with lol..). Still a little sluggish but he had so many drugs in his system since Saturday and the tube isn’t quite 24 hours removed so it’s to be expected and will improve.

Next step is to start getting stronger with some nutrition. Tolerated thru tube and hopefully moving to actual eating in the next 24-48 hours. Body needs nourishment to start getting stronger.

Kidneys are a concern due to coming around very slowly. Still too early to tell there.

All in all we are in great shape. Things are going as planned with no setbacks. The hope is he can start getting some nutrition, get stronger and get out of the ICU. That may take a week or 2 as it’s a slow process to get there along with everything else. We still have a long road ahead but at least now we are on the road and moving.

The updates like this will probably be coming fewer and farther between as we are in a slow progression pattern. But as things move over some milestones they will be updated.

Keep progressing.

That's great news, I had to LOL at the bolded part above.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
06-09-2023, 10:40 AM
Appreciate the update...awesome to hear he's moving forward. Will continue with prayers.

Tbonewannabe
06-09-2023, 10:59 AM
Great to hear. God is great.

NCMSTFAN
06-09-2023, 11:07 AM
Awesome news! I've never met him, but I love to see how much people came together to pray for him. Glad he is getting better!

MagicDawg
06-09-2023, 11:40 AM
Staggeringly positive news. Miraculous.

DownwardDawg
06-09-2023, 11:43 AM
Great news!!

State82
06-09-2023, 12:00 PM
Very, very good!

William Tecumsah Sherman
06-09-2023, 12:12 PM
Looking forward to seeing Coach34 rip our offensive game plans this fall!

BeardoMSU
06-09-2023, 12:18 PM

That's awesome. Thanks for the update.

confucius say
06-09-2023, 12:24 PM
Glory to God. I hope he is glorified through this and that Lee draws near to Him. What a testament to Him.

Santiago
06-09-2023, 12:45 PM
Answered prayers! Keeping Fighting Coach34.

bulldawg28
06-09-2023, 01:04 PM
Looking forward to seeing Coach34 rip our offensive game plans this fall!

He's on board with the offense

Dawgface
06-09-2023, 01:05 PM
Anyone know where he was when his attack happened? It?s been said he is divorced so he must have been around someone or he would have died. Thank goodness someone was there to call 911. Glad he is doing so well now.

Brahmabull
06-09-2023, 01:53 PM
Anyone know where he was when his attack happened? It?s been said he is divorced so he must have been around someone or he would have died. Thank goodness someone was there to call 911. Glad he is doing so well now.

He had an issue that caused him to go to the hospital to get checked out. They kept him overnight to run some test and monitor. The next morning he said they wanted to run more test. That day while at the hospital is when things went downhill fast. So yes, he was fortunate that he was able and did go to hospital to get checked out before things got worse.

Cowbell
06-09-2023, 03:09 PM
He had an issue that caused him to go to the hospital to get checked out. They kept him overnight to run some test and monitor. The next morning he said they wanted to run more test. That day while at the hospital is when things went downhill fast. So yes, he was fortunate that he was able and did go to hospital to get checked out before things got worse.

Is pretty apparent that God still has plans for him on this earth!

parabrave
06-09-2023, 05:30 PM

Wow talk about being at the right place at the right time!!!

confucius say
06-09-2023, 05:39 PM

That's amazing. Thank the good Lord he was at the hospital already!

Side note, time for y'all close to him to talk to him about his health. I remember he said not too long ago he had to go to the hospital. We want him to stay around!

EdwardDrayton
06-09-2023, 06:11 PM
Is pretty apparent that God still has plans for him on this earth!

^^^^^^^

BuckyIsAB****
06-09-2023, 10:08 PM
God is great. Only the Almighty himself could do such a thing. Answered prayers

Liverpooldawg
06-09-2023, 11:07 PM
If what was originally reported here is correct, this is a miraculous recovery, it truly is. Prayer works.

Liverpooldawg
06-09-2023, 11:10 PM

VERY fortunate indeed. It still remains that it has been reported that he coded 4 times for 10 minutes each. That he has recovered as he evidently has is truly a miracle. He is one tough SOB, and he has been blessed beyond belief!

Maroonthirteen
06-10-2023, 09:50 AM
Good news. I hope he is still doing well.

Brahmabull
06-10-2023, 08:25 PM
Not much today. Just progressing. Vision becoming clearer as day went. Motor skills waking up. Talking much better. Kidneys still pretty concerning. ISID gonna pop in on him in the am.

Commercecomet24
06-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Not much today. Just progressing. Vision becoming clearer as day went. Motor skills waking up. Talking much better. Kidneys still pretty concerning. ISID gonna pop in on him in the am.

Good news! We?ll keep praying!

dawggoneit
06-11-2023, 08:31 PM
Will definitely keep him in our prayer!

TUSK
06-11-2023, 09:16 PM
I took C34 and laid the points.... He good.

EdwardDrayton
06-11-2023, 10:24 PM
Can't wait for him to get back and weigh in on popup ads.

Commercecomet24
06-12-2023, 04:04 PM
34 just made a rather funny post on fb. Looks like he?s back in full force!

Dawgface
06-12-2023, 06:34 PM
34 just made a rather funny post on fb. Looks like he?s back in full force!

Cool. Hope he post here soon.

FISHDAWG
06-13-2023, 11:20 AM
I've been off the board for a while and didn't hear what happened... but I'm following the updates and piecing together the information.... praying for one of my favorite posters and eagerly awaiting his return.... hang tough coach and know you are appreciated