06-06-2023, 09:07 AM
Good for them. Now go finish it Eagles.

SaintDawg
06-06-2023, 09:22 AM
Go get’em Eagles! I’m rootin for ya!!!

KOdawg1
06-06-2023, 09:39 AM
I hate USM and their 12 fans.

But I think I might hate Vitello and Tennessee more.

GoDawgz
06-06-2023, 09:47 AM
Get ready for the whining and complaining because UT feels like they got snubbed.
USM needs to finish them!

State82
06-06-2023, 10:17 AM
Just saw where they start on Saturday at 2:00 on ESPNU. Sunday game time was not announced yet. Half start on Friday and half on Saturday.

basedog
06-06-2023, 01:04 PM

I haven't decided either, I do wish Kentucky would end the Corndogs season! Had no idea Kentucky has been to only 2 super regionals.

The Federalist Engineer
06-06-2023, 01:27 PM
USM always loses in these "biggest series ever moments"

(1) flop to MSU in 2017
(2) flop to Ole Miss in 2021
(3) flop to Ole Miss in 2022

Its impressive they made it to this level when they were shredded for parts by other colleges via portal

CaptainObvious
06-06-2023, 05:20 PM
USM always loses in these "biggest series ever moments"

(1) flop to MSU in 2017
(2) flop to Ole Miss in 2021
(3) flop to Ole Miss in 2022

Its impressive they made it to this level when they were shredded for parts by other colleges via portal

This Eagle team is pretty darn good. Balanced. Decent starting pitching. Players batting in the .250 range are playing well right now.

EdwardDrayton
06-06-2023, 05:39 PM

USM is not yet relevant enough to rate a hate. I'll use that one to double down the hate for Tony Vittles and the Orange Big Pu**y.

Liverpooldawg
06-06-2023, 05:43 PM
USM is not yet relevant enough to rate a hate. I'll use that one to double down the hate for Tony Vittles and the Orange Big Pu**y.

I was at MSU in the early 80s. They were then. I can not pull for them.

Ranchdawg
06-06-2023, 06:12 PM
Went to USM for one year before transferring to State. Don?t care if they win or lose. Just fix the premier college baseball program in this state and do it quickly.

EdwardDrayton
06-06-2023, 06:16 PM
Went to USM for one year before transferring to State. Don?t care if they win or lose. Just fix the premier college baseball program in this state and do it quickly.

Unfortunately seems we may not have the resolve to fix it quickly.

Ranchdawg
06-06-2023, 07:09 PM
I swear we have the absolutely worst run atheletic department in all of college sports. Baseball the one program at State that regularly competed for a national championship and win the only national championship State has ever had yet the powers at State allow it to be ruined. It really angers me!

The Federalist Engineer
06-06-2023, 08:31 PM
I swear we have the absolutely worst run atheletic department in all of college sports. Baseball the one program at State that regularly competed for a national championship and win the only national championship State has ever had yet the powers at State allow it to be ruined. It really angers me!

We pretty much talked this topic to death already. From early March to mid May. Some guys were stubborn Lemonis simps until late April, then we all pretty much hated him together. Now it's time to watch the better teams and be total haters.

DownwardDawg
06-06-2023, 11:06 PM
I'm cheering for USM. Tennessee will win in 2 games 45-0

DownwardDawg
06-06-2023, 11:08 PM
State and ole miss dominated USM this year. They won't fare well against the next SEC team.

basedog
06-07-2023, 06:34 AM
State and ole miss dominated USM this year. They won't fare well against the next SEC team.

Hmmm, you never know although we know Tn is the more talented team. I wonder how this NIL thingy will affect Usm in the future. I know it will have an affect on a ton of teams moving forward. Usm is a dying University overall, last time I drove thru their campus it was pretty bad. Nothing new or improved.

StarkVegasSteve
06-07-2023, 05:23 PM
Dollander may throw a no hitter on Saturday. We shut their bats down with midweek guys who could not find the strike zone with a map. They only had 5 hits against Loftin, Davis, Hardin, and Dohm. They may not have A HIT against an actual pitcher.

Captain Falcon
06-07-2023, 09:12 PM

Did you miss the part where they beat Auburn at Auburn not even a week ago? With Auburn?s ace on the mound?

I think Tennessee probably wins the Super but I do not really get why some of our fans think USM is some fluke that is not actually any good. They have made a Super Regional two years in a row while eliminating an SEC team in the Regional round both times. They might be the most consistent mid-major out there at the moment.

The Federalist Engineer
06-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Did you miss the part where they beat Auburn at Auburn not even a week ago? With Auburn?s ace on the mound?

I think Tennessee probably wins the Super but I do not really get why some of our fans think USM is some fluke that is not actually any good. They have made a Super Regional two years in a row while eliminating an SEC team in the Regional round both times. They might be the most consistent mid-major out there at the moment.

I think my dog is trying to talk down expectations- I think we will all drink a beer and laugh-like-hell if USM can dunk on The Vitellos.

Goldendawg
06-07-2023, 09:37 PM
Wow, having to pull either for or against TN or USM as they play each other!