PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

EdwardDrayton
06-04-2023, 09:04 PM
Why the heavy hand about wanting to know who owns ED?!!? Seems an innocuous question.

Extendedcab
06-05-2023, 11:08 AM
My sentiment exactly. It, in my opinion, would have been better if the response would have been tempered down a bit, something like the following.

1. ED is owned by a collection of former MSU athletes.

2. ED is owned by major boosters of MS Athletics.

3. ED is owned by a combination of 1 & 2.

4. ED is owned by a collection of rabid MSU fans.

5. ED is owned by the university- this is a channel for them feeling out the fan base.***

viverlibre
06-05-2023, 12:03 PM
My sentiment exactly. It, in my opinion, would have been better if the response would have been tempered down a bit, something like the following.

5. ED is owned by the university- this is a channel for them feeling out the fan base.***

6. ED is owned by folks like me, idiots with too much time on their hands.:cool:

EdwardDrayton
06-05-2023, 04:35 PM

Yeah guessing they might handle differently in retrospect if they had a do-over.

99jc
06-05-2023, 06:25 PM
i thought the same....Scooba is a bit sensitive to that and covid threads. And it is really not that hard to find out. Not that i give a damn really!