PDA

View Full Version : I?m thinking Georgia

basedog
06-02-2023, 03:52 PM
Will have a Baseball Coach announced maybe Monday. Just guessing as ?their? target will be eliminated this weekend.

Also seems rumor about our PC will be maybe, waiting for season to end.

Leeshouldveflanked
06-02-2023, 04:38 PM
Gonna be hard to find a new pitching coach for one year.

AlSwearengen
06-02-2023, 04:56 PM
Who is Georgia’s target?

StarkVegasSteve
06-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Who is Georgia’s target?

Haire is the popular name

Todd4State
06-03-2023, 12:03 AM
Gonna be hard to find a new pitching coach for one year.

You might be surprised. A lot of rumors that we have added contract details to offset any worries- multiple years guaranteed along with a top five salary is what we are rumored to be offering.

ZedFedder
06-03-2023, 11:09 AM
Is Walton still the guy?

ZedFedder
06-03-2023, 11:11 AM
Is Walton still the guy?

And I?ll add: if we are offering multiple years guaranteed and top 5 salary, I?d tell Muscara to come and if all works out, awesome. If not, he would be promoted to HC.

StarkVegasSteve
06-03-2023, 11:34 AM
The candidates at the moment seem to be Walton and Steve Smith, the former Baylor HC and former asst here under Ron in the 90s.

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-03-2023, 12:44 PM
You might be surprised. A lot of rumors that we have added contract details to offset any worries- multiple years guaranteed along with a top five salary is what we are rumored to be offering.

So let me get this straight: we can't fire Lemonis because "nobody will come here if you fire a giy 2 years after a Natty".

So we're going to lock in a PC for "multiple years" so that we can't fire Lemonis next season either because "who's going to take our job when they can't even pick their own PC".

Brilliant

sandjunky
06-03-2023, 12:59 PM
So let me get this straight: we can't fire Lemonis because "nobody will come here if you fire a giy 2 years after a Natty".

So we're going to lock in a PC for "multiple years" so that we can't fire Lemonis next season either because "who's going to take our job when they can't even pick their own PC".

Brilliant
Part of the plan he laid out to Selmon