PDA

View Full Version : Laquan Treadwell

cheewgumm
11-30-2013, 10:35 PM
If I'm LT I have to start wondering.

I'm the number 1 wr recruit on the country... One of the top recruits ole
Miss has EVER has and what do they have me doing? Screen after screen after screen after screen. He's lucky he hasn't had a knee blown out, which is gonna happen with DBS lighting h up like Redmond did. I'd be pissed and want to actually catch a pass downfield... Damn .

Especially after how much id helped in recruiting.

godlluB
11-30-2013, 10:42 PM
But what's he going to do? Take a pay cut and go somewhere else?

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 10:44 PM
There will be a lot of upset premadonnas in Oxford over the next few years. Freeze is Orgeron with better command of the English language....all recruiting, no developing. His offense was pretty good when nobody knew anything about him...but now people know how to prepare for it, and it showed down the stretch

Todd4State
11-30-2013, 10:51 PM

Miss has EVER has and what do they have me doing? Screen after screen after screen after screen. He's lucky he hasn't had a knee blown out, which is gonna happen with DBS lighting h up like Redmond did. I'd be pissed and want to actually catch a pass downfield... Damn .

He'll be a free agent again in two years when his contract runs out.

Coach34
11-30-2013, 11:03 PM
They are losing alot of OL guys too- they will be pretty good, especially on defense, but Freezus better develop those younger OL guys

Homedawg
11-30-2013, 11:38 PM

He's a great talent no doubt. But he might just possibly have better numbers if he didn't drop a dozen bubble passes. Hell he dropped 2 against us. For all the great catches he has he has an equal number of easy drops

chef dixon
11-30-2013, 11:57 PM
He's a great talent no doubt. But he might just possibly have better numbers if he didn't drop a dozen bubble passes. Hell he dropped 2 against us. For all the great catches he has he has an equal number of easy drops

Name me a receiver in college football that wasn't dropping passes this year. The year of the drop.