PDA

View Full Version : Haha, I have officially seen it all now...

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 09:42 PM
After listening to the Rounsaville podcast I looked at a few other threads on that horrendous site and found this gem...

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177&f=1103&t=12404793

Not only does someone start a serious thread about "Who was the best hire? Freeze or Malzahn?"....but the guy to first respond says "simple, for Ole miss it was Freeze". Hahaha

Holy shit, these clowns are brainwashed. I just knew after seeing the title of that thread, that it would be filled with people calling the guy a moron for even starting such a dumb thread...but nope, they choose Freeze. Not the guy that just beat #1 and could be in the National Championship a year removed from one of the worst seasons in auburn history....nope, the former girls bball coach whose offense just got owned. Unbelievable. Sometimes I don't think these are real human beings.

Coach34
11-30-2013, 09:53 PM
I've been sent screenshots today of Spirit threads saying that Freeze had to lose Thursday on purpose so the state of Mississippi wouldnt have to pay for our stadium expansion to another saying our guys have to be on Roids because we gain weight so fast.

They are without a doubt the most delusional fanbase around

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 10:15 PM
I've been sent screenshots today of Spirit threads saying that Freeze had to lose Thursday on purpose so the state of Mississippi wouldnt have to pay for our stadium expansion to another saying our guys have to be on Roids because we gain weight so fast.

Wait wait wait...haha, can you explain this "Freeze had to lose" excuse? What are they saying?

This is great. According to my twitter feed, the forecast in Oxford today was cloudy with a 100% chance of butthurt. I have never seen so much crying and excuse making. Reality is that State has begun to dominate this series...and reality is slapping the shit out of Rebel fans right now.

Coach34
11-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Freezus was made to throw the EB because we are having problems funding our expansion. And if we lost, we wouldnt sell enough tickets to pay for it- and the state of Mississippi would have had to pay for it. So because of that- Freezus had to not try on offense.

I shit you not. Somebody typed that bullshit out.

Jacksondevildog
11-30-2013, 10:25 PM
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug."

- Rick James

Freezus was made to throw the EB because we are having problems funding our expansion. And if we lost, we wouldnt sell enough tickets to pay for it- and the state of Mississippi would have had to pay for it. So because of that- Freezus had to not try on offense.

Will James
11-30-2013, 10:30 PM

- Rick James

Solid words from my uncle

CadaverDawg
11-30-2013, 10:41 PM

Dear Lord. Maybe I HAD NOT seen it all.

drummerdawg
11-30-2013, 10:43 PM

Ha I actually did have a friend make a comment on Facebook about our players on roids, specifically Chris Jones. Then he made that comment about gaining weight so fast.

Todd4State
11-30-2013, 10:56 PM

I can't wait for Yancy to come out with a post about how they had to invent a strain of flu to slow Bo Wallace down and they used Yancy as the guinea pig.

Todd4State
11-30-2013, 10:56 PM
I'll tell you what is really scary- you know some of those people are lawyers. There's no telling what else they are making up.

rtdawg
12-01-2013, 12:07 AM

I truly love that shit and some of them buy it.....they lost on purpose. Makes complete sense......****

biscuit
12-01-2013, 12:32 AM

- Rick James

Now that's funny!

messageboardsuperhero
12-01-2013, 01:18 AM
Who the **** does this Chuck guy think he is? "Make me some cheese?" (He tweeted that gem) He's a 60 year old man running a ****ing fan scout.com website- what false sense of superiority gives him the idea that he is above engineers or veterinarians? What noteworthy thing has he ever done in his pathetic life?

Hey Chuck, let this sink in:

We are better than you. Let me spell that out for you: We. Are. Better. Than. You.

And the funny thing is, we hang 40 and beat your sorry ass team by 4+ TDs if Dak had been healthy and preparing all week. The MSU team you saw for most of last night was playing with one arm tied behind its back on offense because we had to play a 3rd string true freshman for 85% of the game. Chuck Rounsaville can kiss my ass.

messageboardsuperhero
12-01-2013, 01:21 AM

Very very few things have ever made me actually laugh out loud on a message board- this is one of them.