PDA

View Full Version : 🗑️

NashvilleStache
05-18-2023, 08:09 PM
I hate it, I was onboard keeping Lemonass. Tonight confirmed I was wrong, what a shitshow. Win or lose this weekend, DOES NOT MATTER. what does is being competitive, fundamentals, and working your ass off to be the best. (This is clearly not a priority with him at the helm) Let?s find the next coach, and be the best. Hailstate!

viverlibre
05-18-2023, 08:59 PM
I hate it, I was onboard keeping Lemonass. Tonight confirmed I was wrong, what a shitshow. Win or lose this weekend, DOES NOT MATTER. what does is being competitive, fundamentals, and working your ass off to be the best. (This is clearly not a priority with him at the helm) Let?s find the next coach, and be the best. Hailstate!

He's coming back. Go ahead and process through the seven stages of grief to acceptance.

Coach34
05-18-2023, 09:54 PM
Dumbasses never learn to not post dumb shit during games

basedog
05-18-2023, 10:03 PM
Great come from behind win. Hunt pitched his best game tonight I thought. Probably saved Lemonis job or maybe Larry did!

I’m always for winning regardless how I feel about Lemonis.

StarkVegasSteve
05-18-2023, 10:04 PM
Amani Larry apparently did not read your post.

NashvilleStache
05-18-2023, 10:11 PM
Hey, like I said I was onboard with Lemonass, maybe I should do this on the regular and we?ll win more. 100% agree I was wrong, and I love they?re fighting for each other. I love to win and nothing better than how it transpired. I?ll eat my words.

NashvilleStache
05-18-2023, 10:12 PM
Dumbasses never learn to not post dumb shit during games

Lol, I?ve read your dumbass posts in all sports for too long. Oh yeah?and coffee lol.

viverlibre
05-19-2023, 08:07 AM
Great come from behind win. Hunt pitched his best game tonight I thought. Probably saved Lemonis job or maybe Larry did!

I’m always for winning regardless how I feel about Lemonis.

I think Lem was coming back no matter what. Since firing Fox we're 3-4 in conference.

basedog
05-19-2023, 08:21 AM
I think Lem was coming back no matter what. Since firing Fox we're 3-4 in conference.

I'm not so sure after Arkansas swept us, word was Selmon had lots on his mind. But winning 3 straight is good although it's still not good for overall the last two years. I hope we win today, I have no problem being wrong, if so, want the last time I've been wrong. I just no the last two years ain't been Msu Baseball that I have known for a long time.

Tater
05-19-2023, 08:27 AM
We just took A&M's best punch and they burned through their 3 best pitchers. If we take care of business, I think we're in to Hoover.

If we make it Hoover, I just know that the baseball Gods wanna have fun with it and we're gonna go on an infuriating run.

Duckdog
05-19-2023, 08:47 AM
We just took A&M's best punch and they burned through their 3 best pitchers. If we take care of business, I think we're in to Hoover.

If we make it Hoover, I just know that the baseball Gods wanna have fun with it and we're gonna go on an infuriating run.

SLOW YA ROLL

Fader21
05-19-2023, 09:08 AM

Baseball gods VS Dead Indians. Should be a good matchup.

Tater
05-19-2023, 10:21 AM
Baseball gods VS Dead Indians. Should be a good matchup.

Dead Indians already had their revenge in 22 after we conquered them in 21.

Cowbell
05-19-2023, 11:12 AM
Dead Indians already had their revenge in 22 after we conquered them in 21.

I didn't realize dead Indians had a one-year limitation to control

Tater
05-19-2023, 11:51 AM
I didn't realize dead Indians had a one-year limitation to control

My point being they already threw the worst possible punch they could. OM winning it all while we finish dead last. They can't hurt me worse than that.

Leroy Jenkins
05-19-2023, 12:51 PM
DoN'T Let ThE DoGs gEt HoT, BabY.

parabrave
05-19-2023, 01:10 PM

Well it worked for OM last year. And if we do make it all the way I'm going to Clarksdale.