PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one pulling for Tarzan out West in California?

Jack Lambert
11-30-2013, 08:24 PM
I hate USC but really like Coach O and plus if he can land the USC job and take them back to the high level they were before would be a thumb in the eye of Ole Miss.

civildawg
11-30-2013, 08:29 PM
I think the whole country is except pat Haden

Dawg61
11-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Myles Jack plays for UCLA. I'm rooting for him and for USC to steal Saban/Sumlin/Miles/Malzahn. I do like Coach O but there's only a few jobs that could steal away a top tier SEC coach and this is one of them.

Dawgfan77
11-30-2013, 08:54 PM
Three out of the last four OM coaches doing pretty well. Houston is on the clock

Todd4State
11-30-2013, 09:23 PM
Three out of the last four OM coaches doing pretty well. Houston is on the clock

Tuberville has been successful wherever he has been- including 13-0 at Auburn in 2004. The best he could do at Ole Miss was 8 wins.

Cutcliffe could only win 10 games there with Eli, but he goes to Duke and takes them to the ACC Championship Game.

Now Coach O has saved USC.

So, is Ole Miss a coaching graveyard?

Dawgfan77
11-30-2013, 09:38 PM
I just find it hilarious that coaches get fired at OM and win at other places excluding Tubbs since he left on his on They have unrealistic expectations. I guess we all do at times but they seem to think they are just a step away from Bama and LSU. Then four years later they fire a coach and move on. Freeze is halfway through his tenure