PDA

View Full Version : LSU is nowhere near

AlSwearengen
05-13-2023, 10:52 PM
The juggernaut they appeared to be coming into the season. Skenes is near unbeatable but their starter tonight, while having elite stuff, was a little erratic and apparently has been all year judging by the announcer?s comments. I believe they have lost several Sunday games, so that starter must be shaky. Their pen is almost as bad as ours. I hope they spent a ton of nil money and don?t get anything out of it.

ZedFedder
05-13-2023, 11:06 PM
Wes Johnson has really only worked magic with Skenes. A lot of others (Christian Little, Thatcher Hurd, etc) have not been nearly as good as many thought they?d be.

Coach34
05-13-2023, 11:11 PM
They have lost 5 pitchers this Spring. Their remaining depth is bad. It likely costs them a title

SpaceBully
05-13-2023, 11:15 PM
Skenes is an automatic win at all levels of the tourney. Problem I see with them, is they may struggle due to lack of a 2nd or 3rd starter. Their offense will have to step up and carry them if they want to make it to the finals. You really have to have at least 2 studs and a couple lights out relievers in the pen to make a lot of noise. I don't see it with them yet. And look at Vandy vs us in 2021. Vandy did have 2 studs and a pretty good 3rd and still didn't beat us......and after the first loss, it wasn't even close.

Cowbell
05-13-2023, 11:56 PM
Wes Johnson has really only worked magic with Skenes. A lot of others (Christian Little, Thatcher Hurd, etc) have not been nearly as good as many thought they?d be.

Wes worked no magic with Skenes. Their boosters worked the only magic needed $$$

Skydawg1
05-14-2023, 12:09 AM
Wes worked no magic with Skenes. Their boosters worked the only magic needed $$$

Here's what Wes has done. He has looked like a short goofball who's eyes are too close together. He may be even shorter than that Jay Johnson fukface.