PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Karma?

Dawg61
11-30-2013, 07:37 PM
Only Ole Miss cheats more than Auburn. Where the **** is the Karma with Auburn? They win a NC and now can play for another one with just one more win after having TWO ridiculous wins vs Georgia and Alabama. Hell we should of beat Auburn and we would have with the defense we fielded vs Ole Miss. Un****ing real. I will be rooting hard for Auburn to lose in the SECCG.

Quaoarsking
11-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Jesus loves Auburn more than any other team. That's the only rational explanation.

TXDawg
11-30-2013, 07:40 PM
They won't play for the NC with FSU and OSU undefeated.

Dawg61
11-30-2013, 07:54 PM
They won't play for the NC with FSU and OSU undefeated.

Only way Ohio State can make it now is for Mizzou to lose tonight, Auburn lose in the SECCG or FSU to lose in the ACCCG. Ohio State will get left out over a 1 loss Auburn or Mizzou.

sbcmortgageman
11-30-2013, 08:07 PM
We'd beat auburn 7/10 times this year if we had the chance.

Dawgowar
11-30-2013, 08:14 PM
My one hope with Auburn is that sooner or later when the bill comes due they pay dearly. With TSUN I am satisfied if they ever were to endure the 12 months of uncertainty and a modest smack down exposing them for what we know them to be - preferably on a slow news day. The sanctions would just be gravy if the NCAA even handed them out.

Auburn though, they truly need to be the example one day. The one program that feels the wrath of every possible sanction. I hold hope that something that evil cannot exist unchecked forever.

Ronny
11-30-2013, 08:37 PM
..after the way Auburn acted all through the Cam Newton affair, they suffered no consequences.

Now they are winning football games due to magic fairy dust.

Auburn is a shit program that, yes, karma will eventually catch up with.

Jack Lambert
11-30-2013, 08:43 PM
Jesus loves Auburn more than any other team. That's the only rational explanation.

Jesus or god doesn't care about football. Bobbies Mama was right. Foosball is for the Devil and that is why breaks go auburns way.