PDA

View Full Version : Nice win.

Skydawg1
05-13-2023, 09:17 PM
LSU ain't winning it all this year. They probably will lose in their own Super.

StarkVegasSteve
05-13-2023, 09:20 PM
The LSU bullpen will cost them the national championship. To be completely honest I would not be shocked to see them not make it out of their own regional. After Skenes and Floyd their staff falls off a cliff.

Skydawg1
05-13-2023, 09:26 PM
That's true, if you don't have a true #2 or a bullpen, you won't be making the SR's anyway. Their lineup always gives them a chance though. Crews has been Money this weekend, so far.******

Homedawg
05-13-2023, 09:38 PM
The LSU bullpen will cost them the national championship. To be completely honest I would not be shocked to see them not make it out of their own regional. After Skenes and Floyd their staff falls off a cliff.
As i said last week. Sec eta not counting skenes 7.5 prior this weekend. Pen isn't good

Homedawg
05-13-2023, 09:39 PM
That's true, if you don't have a true #2 or a bullpen, you won't be making the SR's anyway. Their lineup always gives them a chance though. Crews has been Money this weekend, so far.******

They could still win it all. That lineup is still good. Not counting them out. But don't like the pen.

StarkVegasSteve
05-13-2023, 09:43 PM
As i said last week. Sec eta not counting skenes 7.5 prior this weekend. Pen isn't good

Isn’t good would be a compliment. I think they would trade their entire pen for KC, Nixon, and Dohm right now.

TNDawg35
05-13-2023, 09:46 PM
Floyd hasn’t been this good all year. Tonight was his best start. I bet we see Little tom. He has been bad, but they are out of pitching.

Their line up gives them a pitchers chance, but once you get into supers, so does everyone’s. They take advantage of a launching pad for a home ballpark that’s for sure.

Skenes can’t pitch all 3 games. Once they get passed him, they are just a good team and not a great one.

Homedawg
05-13-2023, 09:48 PM
Floyd hasn’t been this good all year. Tonight was his best start. I bet we see Little tom. He has been bad, but they are out of pitching.

Their line up gives them a pitchers chance, but once you get into supers, so does everyone’s. They take advantage of a launching pad for a home ballpark that’s for sure.

Skenes can’t pitch all 3 games. Once they get passed him, they are just a good team and not a great one.

True. But in a bestvoutta three they only have to win one outta two. W an elite lineup. I'll trade w em.

confucius say
05-13-2023, 09:51 PM
Omaha being more condensed now hurts them

StarkVegasSteve
05-13-2023, 09:53 PM

They would be better served in a regional to hold Skenes for as long as possible or honestly use him like Kopps. They have no one at the back end. Like they are us bad in the pen and I would honestly say we may actually be better

The Federalist Engineer
05-14-2023, 02:17 AM
"When Skenes is pitching, I am living my best life" - the LSU coach

What a weird thing to say. This man has no kids? No wedding day? No super hot girlfriend surprise in NYC/London/Madrid/Middle School? No thrill from winning a big race as a kid? No perfect pizza experience?

Todd4State
05-14-2023, 02:25 AM
They could still win it all. That lineup is still good. Not counting them out. But don't like the pen.

If Ole Miss won it all last year I'm definitely not counting them out.

I'm sure they'll get a nice favorable matchup in the regionals like they always do.

Homedawg
05-14-2023, 07:50 AM

I'm sure they'll get a nice favorable matchup in the regionals like they always do.

Yeah no doubt.

maroonmania
05-14-2023, 08:34 AM

The OM pitching performance in the run to the NC was the best I've ever seen in all my years of watching the college playoffs. LSU will not be able to do anything close to that.

Bothrops
05-14-2023, 09:46 AM
My prediction is Omaha for them, and it hasn't changed. Great win yesterday, let's grab a series while we're at it!

State82
05-14-2023, 11:27 AM

It is uncanny the regional draws they get in Baton Rouge.

State82
05-14-2023, 11:29 AM
The OM pitching performance in the run to the NC was the best I've ever seen in all my years of watching the college playoffs. LSU will not be able to do anything close to that.

That will be extremely difficult to ever match.

Jack Lambert
05-14-2023, 12:08 PM
The secret to beating LSU is keep it close until starter leaves.

StarkVegasSteve
05-14-2023, 12:29 PM
The secret to beating LSU is keep it close until starter leaves.

Auburn gave everyone the blueprint on how to beat them and if we win today it will only solidify it. You concede Friday night to them and let them waste their one and only bullet, keep it close long enough on Saturday to get to their pen, and then wax them on Sunday when their only bullets have been used.