PDA

View Full Version : LSU Women?s Basketball

ZedFedder
05-05-2023, 02:20 PM
They just got Aneesah Morrow to go along with Van Lith and Reese. SHEESH!!! Morrow averaged over 23 points her two years at DePaul.

CaptainObvious
05-05-2023, 02:24 PM
It?s women?s basketball. Three steps below Javelin Throw. We have 2 Javelin NC to their 1 Womens basketball NC. Let me know when they win a Cooking Competition!😂😂

the_real_MSU_is_us
05-05-2023, 02:53 PM
Remember when the Warriors built a super team?

Yeah. Portal+immediate eligibility means that can happen in college. NIL means the players have an incentive to do it beyond just the usual ring chasing.

SailingDawg
05-05-2023, 03:13 PM
It?s women?s basketball. Three steps below Javelin Throw. We have 2 Javelin NC to their 1 Womens basketball NC. Let me know when they win a Cooking Competition!����

And several disc golf Nattys in men's and women's...

Leeshouldveflanked
05-05-2023, 03:18 PM
Bass Fishing stand up!

99jc
05-05-2023, 03:35 PM
Bass Fishing stand up!

if you all dont care why start a thread.

TaleofTwoDogs
05-05-2023, 04:25 PM
Lighten up, 99. Lee's just going with the flow. Happens hundreds of times on this board, but you knew that already.

ZedFedder
05-05-2023, 05:29 PM
I?m surprised something like this hasn?t happened in the men?s game.

Tater
05-05-2023, 06:00 PM
It?s women?s basketball. Three steps below Javelin Throw. We have 2 Javelin NC to their 1 Womens basketball NC. Let me know when they win a Cooking Competition!����

Be better. This is weak.

If you're gonna make a lame and unfunny joke, you just as well not post.

CaptainObvious
05-05-2023, 06:23 PM
Be better. This is weak.

If you're gonna make a lame and unfunny joke, you just as well not post.

Not a joke. We have posters who dog out Baseball as a niche sport. There is nothing more niche than women?s sports that require the same number of scholarships as the men when the SEC doesn?t have womens Lacrosse or Rowing that require large numbers of participants. Football has enough scholarships but baseball gets hammered because of Title 1X and I care as much about track and field as I do womens basketball or volleyball.

Skydawg1
05-05-2023, 07:10 PM
We'd feel better about the LSU situation had we won at least ONE of the TWO titles we played for. Especially that last one. I do like that Staley has competition again...that's quite entertaining.

Coach34
05-05-2023, 07:28 PM
It's girls basketball. Bubble wrap is more exciting

Cloak
05-05-2023, 07:37 PM

Calm down there Starbucks

Tater
05-05-2023, 07:59 PM
Not a joke. We have posters who dog out Baseball as a niche sport. There is nothing more niche than women?s sports that require the same number of scholarships as the men when the SEC doesn?t have womens Lacrosse or Rowing that require large numbers of participants. Football has enough scholarships but baseball gets hammered because of Title 1X and I care as much about track and field as I do womens basketball or volleyball.

The cooking comment is whack. You didn't have to come into this thread. You can just walk on by and keep your idiotic comments to yourself.

Instead you decide to double down and attack women for this country deciding to give them somewhat of a fair opportunity to enjoy athletics. You do realize how much of a loser and woman-hater you sound like, right?

And you showed your ass all because a thread dared to talk about women playing a sport. It's really pathetic. Be better.

RockyDog
05-05-2023, 08:16 PM

Not a niche sport. A club sport.

Coach34
05-05-2023, 09:57 PM
Get some dudes wearing women's clothing and really spice the sport up. They did it in swimming. Wanna beat LSU and SC? Get a couple of 6'5 dudes saying they are trans and lets rock-n-roll.

Gutter Cobreh
05-05-2023, 10:40 PM
Get some dudes wearing women's clothing and really spice the sport up. They did it in swimming. Wanna beat LSU and SC? Get a couple of 6'5 dudes saying they are trans and lets rock-n-roll.

Already been done. Mulkey did that at Baylor w/ Griner!

Cowbell
05-05-2023, 10:47 PM

Chloe Bibby says otherwise...

Coach34
05-05-2023, 11:07 PM
Chloe Bibby says otherwise...

How? She’s a red. The most unattractive people on the planet

CaptainObvious
05-05-2023, 11:26 PM
The cooking comment is whack. You didn't have to come into this thread. You can just walk on by and keep your idiotic comments to yourself.

Instead you decide to double down and attack women for this country deciding to give them somewhat of a fair opportunity to enjoy athletics. You do realize how much of a loser and woman-hater you sound like, right?

And you showed your ass all because a thread dared to talk about women playing a sport. It's really pathetic. Be better.

And you are a clown who couldn?t pick sarcasm out of a tree full of sarcasms. I am extremely proud of the success OUR Women?s Athletics teams have had in the past. Our Women?s Golf team has been great for a couple of years now. My non-sarcastic line was about the ridiculousness of College Baseball getting only 11.7 scholarships. If we had a Lacrosse team, they have as many on the roster as baseball, and all would have to be on scholarship if the NCAA were to increase baseball scholarships. And they is stupid. There are plenty of opportunities for women in sports as long as they keep the men wearing skirts out of their way. But I have no problem being sarcastic on a thread about LSU buying women basketball players on a MISSISSIPPI STATE message board?

Tater
05-06-2023, 12:23 AM
And you are a clown who couldn?t pick sarcasm out of a tree full of sarcasms. I am extremely proud of the success OUR Women?s Athletics teams have had in the past. Our Women?s Golf team has been great for a couple of years now. My non-sarcastic line was about the ridiculousness of College Baseball getting only 11.7 scholarships. If we had a Lacrosse team, they have as many on the roster as baseball, and all would have to be on scholarship if the NCAA were to increase baseball scholarships. And they is stupid. There are plenty of opportunities for women in sports as long as they keep the men wearing skirts out of their way. But I have no problem being sarcastic on a thread about LSU buying women basketball players on a MISSISSIPPI STATE message board?

Nah you made a shitty and lame joke. Period. You tried to punch down. Don't try to say it was sarcasm, it wasn't funny and you're lame for having made it. Own your mistake, grow up, and move on. Be better next time.

CaptainObvious
05-06-2023, 12:31 AM
Nah you made a shitty and lame joke. Period. You tried to punch down. Don't try to say it was sarcasm, it wasn't funny and you're lame for having made it. Own your mistake, grow up, and move on. Be better next time.

Piss off sleeze ball. You can also skip my post jackass. Or not. Either way, you are nothing to me except a clown. Be better next time.

NCMSTFAN
05-06-2023, 06:40 AM
Why is there so much hate and laughter about women's basketball? Hell their tournament was more exciting then the men's this year. If someone were to ask the average fan who won the men's tournament this year they would take a second to think about it.......mostly everyone knows who won the women's without thinking. Their game has evolved and its definitely more exciting today

Pancho
05-06-2023, 06:46 AM
tater sleezeball

Offshore Dawg
05-06-2023, 07:44 AM
Bottom line, LSU has a great coach and they are putting money into it.

State82
05-06-2023, 09:25 AM
I do like that Staley has competition again...that's quite entertaining.

Yeah I have been way past tired of her and South Carolina. I imagine LSU and Mulkey have Dawn up late at nights.

CaptainObvious
05-06-2023, 10:50 AM
Yeah I have been way past tired of her and South Carolina. I imagine LSU and Mulkey have Dawn up late at nights.

I doubt it. Staley is getting paid good money to coach a niche?? excuse me?? club sport.

NCMSTFAN
05-06-2023, 03:20 PM
LSU has done the best in the portal so far this year but Purcell is right on their heels in recruiting getting 3 top 20 portal girls himself.. just picked up Barnum!

Coach34
05-06-2023, 09:11 PM
Get Stands kid to put on a wig and play. Would be a great addition

NCMSTFAN
05-06-2023, 09:37 PM
Get Stands kid to put on a wig and play. Would be a great addition

I'm confused as to what this is supposed to even mean

Bothrops
05-06-2023, 09:42 PM
They just got Aneesah Morrow to go along with Van Lith and Reese. SHEESH!!! Morrow averaged over 23 points her two years at DePaul.

Our guy Purcell is punching above his weight for us right now.

LSU simply buys their way to championships because they can. In every sport they can do this. They bought a girl ball championship in one ****ing season! And accomplished something we couldn't do it in 8-9 seasons, as an example.