PDA

View Full Version : Lemonis statement

TheLostDawg
05-01-2023, 09:43 PM
"While this is a difficult decision because of the tremendous respect I have for Scott as a person and a coach, it is in the best interest of our program," Lemonis said. "I want to thank Scott for his contributions to Mississippi State over the last five years, and I am appreciative of all he's devoted to our program. He has played a significant role on our staff during his time here, including helping us win a College World Series Championship. I sincerely wish Scott and his family the absolute best in the future. Mississippi State is the premier program in college baseball," Lemonis said. "There's no question our expectations are to be the gold standard of the sport. That has and will always be true. No one is satisfied with the results since our run to a national title not long ago. Starting with me as the leader of our program, I can assure you we are going to continue to work, prepare and compete as hard as possible to put a product on the field that meets the standard of Mississippi State Baseball."

parabrave
05-01-2023, 09:51 PM
Iow Fire him or we are going to fire you.

Ari Gold
05-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Hey coach , that last sentence is why ur ass is next
Totally embarrassing.. Lemoins has lost the locker room as bad or worse than Moorhead did

BuckyIsAB****
05-01-2023, 10:44 PM
No one ever comes back from stuff like this. I cant think of a head coach that fired an asst to take some heat off him that made it. Pretty weak move IMO. It goes from we to you real quick

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2023, 11:19 PM
Mississippi State is going to pay Lemonis 5 times more than his next job. He's hanging on cause he's got nothing loose but house money.

Maybe Fox fired him via quitting. Or, maybe Playing along on being fired to help out Lemons, being a real pal. Maybe Fox wanted to be available for jobs as soon as the season ends. In a new job he still has the 2021 NC and National Assistant of the Year. He can go back to basics of pitching and pretend he did not ruin MSU for two seasons.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-02-2023, 05:12 AM
Clean house